Bed issues and placement.

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

comfort29

Bed issues and placement.

Post by comfort29 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:47 pm

I have run my husband and mine Kua numbers and our bedroom is in the northeast part of the house.  a good section for both of us.  Now the problem I am running into is bed placement.  I am 6 western group and he is 7 western group. Two problems that I need help with cures on are bed placement.  Currently the bed is facing north which is his mishaps and my 6 killings.  The only good direction for us would be West which our bed won't fit because of our closet door right in the middle of that wall.  North wall has a window on the side but not at our headboard...and East wall has a window right in the middle of the wall.  And South is not a good direction for us either.

So problem one - placing bed in Northeast corner is only good direction option...but that puts headboard in corner with feet pointing out the door so that leads to two other problems.  Being faced north we have had many accidents/injuries with my husband in the last year, and other issues.  Which is best way to face bed or which is best cure to help.

Problem two is that we have a large captains bed with 5 ft high bookshelf headboard.  Is there any cure to place in the room to help offset that?

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:07 am

Hi, comfort29.  There are a variety of solutions for your problem.   One of which is to first make sure the bedroom favors you greatly then use yourself as a shield to protect your spouse from the negative chi brought about by the placement.  You'll need to do some compass measurements for this as you need to know where those bad areas for your spouse then locate yourself between him and that area.  The other option is to introduce elements that would weaken - not destroy - the ruling element of that area.  

As for the bookshelf above your bed that is a major no-no.  I usually prescribe that that be removed.  

You should also check out if your bed is near some inauspicious objects or room.

Return to “Feng Shui”