Office Feng Shui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kunoichi

Office Feng Shui

Post by kunoichi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 am

Hi all,

My work has moved me elsewhere in the building, towards the front of the office. The building generally faces N, and I'm in the NE.

The little 'room' (no door, just one step down to the rest of the office, which is much wider, but the East wall goes the length of the building) is too small for two people, but myself and the receptionist are now both in there, in the below configuration (at the bottom).

Major problems are that I feel vulnerable there, I am facing a brick wall, and as I am Dui 7 it is bad that I am facing East.

Can anyone give any suggestions of what to do? I can't move the desk, but I could probably put pictures to the North and East around my desk. And maybe to the South on the Shelves at the end of my desk.

And help would be handy!

Thanks!

+---WW---+
| P         D |
| P      > D |     N
| S         D |   W E
| D         S |     S
| D L      S |
| DDD       |
=======|

= = One step down to the rest of the Office
W = Window
P = Printer/Fax/Scanner
S = Shelves/Cabinets
D = Desk
> = Myself facing East
L = Receptionist facing South-West

PS - There are exposed pipes in the roof above me, and beams all along the roof a little further back.

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:51 am

PS - The office was built in 1955, with a N2 Facing of 355 degrees.

I was moved from the sitting somewhere on the West side (not sure if it was exactly W) into a desk in the N sector.

officefengshui

Post by officefengshui » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 am

thanks for your sharing about ,though something i don't understand

fengshuidesigner

offive space

Post by fengshuidesigner » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 am

You are vulnerable and lacking a power positioI based on what i could see. Could you attach pics or hand draw a diagram and i can better help you.

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 am

Hi fengshuidesigner, here is a quick sketch of the office (they've moved me again!), and again it's to another direction... this time I'm facing SE.

The details of the other room or the kitchen isn't on the sketch. If you need any more details, let me know. The top of the map is North.

Thanks!
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (44.32 KiB) Viewed 6945 times

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed May 23, 2012 2:18 am

All of you who are sited close to the toilet would suffer from serious negative chi effects though the one whose desk is sharing the wall next to the toilet will have it worst.  You being close to the stairs should equally see some serious negative chi effects.

Return to “Feng Shui”