San Sha Sitting House

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astroace

San Sha Sitting House

Post by astroace » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi to All,

I have noticed that quite a number of you are worried about living in houses facing your Unfavorable directions based on your Kua #. Please note that the effect is negligible.

The more serious effect is the personal San Sha affliction. This theory is based on the Four Element / 3-Combination House ie Water, Wood, Fire, Metal.
Example;
1) Rat, Dragon & Monkey person (Water) should not have the Fire seasonal combination behind them ie Snake, Horse & Sheep direction.
2) Rabbit, Sheep, Pig person  (Wood) should not have the Metal seasonal combination behind them ie Monkey, Rooster & Dog direction.
3) Horse, Dog & Tiger person (Fire) should not have the Water seasonal combination behind them ie Pig, Rat & Ox direction.
4) Rooster, Ox, Snake person (Metal) should not have the Wood seasonal combination behind them ie Tiger, Rabbit & Dragon direction.

I have enclosed in this post the San Sha Chart based on your Chinese Zodiac sign and for convenience I have converted the sitting to the facing direction.

All you need to do is to cross reference your Zodiac sign on the Left Column against the House facing direction in degrees and if unlucky, your house may face one of the 3 afflictions. The type of effect is indicated in the chart.

Typically a person will not feel comfortable living or working in a San Sha house based on the affliction and may move out if he is going thru a Bad Luck cycle. That is one of the reasons why certain tennants cannot last thru their tennancy agreement.

This post is open for discussion and hopingly you can share your experience and go deeper to the root cause.

Best Regards,
astroace
Attachments
San Sha House.jpg
San Sha House.jpg (66.53 KiB) Viewed 4541 times

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 am

Hi astroace,

So, just so check, as someone born in the year of the Tiger (E-3 Yin), I should avoid houses facing SE-3, S-2 and SW-1?

I'm happy in my current North-facing apartment.

My last house was facing South. It was very yin in feeling, and I felt uncomfortable there especially alone.

But the current North-facing apartment is yang in feeling, and I'm much more comfortable here!

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Feng Shui”