DOES FOUNTAINS in front of your homes main door increase finances?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

just4spar

DOES FOUNTAINS in front of your homes main door increase finances?

Post by just4spar » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 am

in a recent TV show i found a Feng Shui expert saying that having a fountain or any kind of moving water in front of your main door can attract finances. She says thats why shopping malls place such things in their front & they have good money flow. She also said placing an aquarium (moving water) in the main hall based on persons lucky Feng Shui number also could improve finances
What is the principle behind this?

afr00dita

Post by afr00dita » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

water should be placed on the right side of your home (looking inside out),fountain goes well on N,E,SE .. You should make a flying star of your home and see where you could put yang water to help you with money.
Queen

Marilyn Tee

Post by Marilyn Tee » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 am

You can also try putting a Kechara Tibetan Wealth Vase in your home. It has bright vibrant colors that brighten up any home. It also attracts positive energy and increases one's spiritual and material wealth !

Navalla

Post by Navalla » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Kechara Tibetan Wealth vases fit in almost any type of decorations too! Just look them up on Google a little. So if you want your feng shui style, if may call it that, match your visual style, these are a nice addition.

I would agree with afr00dita, I may not have too much knowledge on the matter but I recall reading in an article that fountains should be placed on the right side of your house for the desired effect :
Pink clouds and pachyderms!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 pm

We all  know astrological sign corresponds to the four elements which are Fire, Air, Water and Earth. Every element imparts a certain behavioral aspect to each sun signs. Fire makes people passionate, energetic and aggressive. Air makes people think, have ideas, and dream. Water makes people emotional, intuitive and creative. Earth makes people more practical, down-to-earth, sensible and materialistic.

hiddenmystic

Post by hiddenmystic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

My dad built a pond with a little waterfall thing behind my room in the garden and my bed head used to be against the window that opened to the waterfall, and lets just say my luck really changed for the better. Don't know whether if that helped?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Placing a Feng Shui Water Fountain in Front of a House

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:41 pm

"Placing a Feng Shui Water Fountain in Front of a House" by Terry Hurley
One of the most effective and popular feng shui cures, water fountains bring good luck, prosperity and abundance to the home. The front of the house is always an excellent choice for the location of an outside water fountain as it activates and retains positive chi, allowing it to freely enter into the home. The flowing water of the fountain helps to reactivate stagnant chi, restores balance to the area and produces beneficial yang energy.
http://feng-shui.lovetoknow.com/Feng_Sh ... t_of_House

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Feng Shui”