Printing Business - Need Help/ Opinion

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

remus

Printing Business - Need Help/ Opinion

Post by remus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 am

Hi, I would like to seek advice to those in the know regarding office layouts. Appreciate all the inputs I will get and thank you in advance!

Personal Fact:

Born: November 22, 1970
Kua : 3

Lucky Directions
South - Sheng Chi
North - Good health
East - Personal Development
South East - Relationships

- I own a digital printing business, also I offer offset and large format printing which I outsource. I also offer design services in some cases I do the layout and design myself.
- I have been able to get well known companies as my clients but never consistently getting orders from them.
- My main problem is collection from clients. They always exceed the allowed 30-days given to them some have gone to almost 60-days already.
- I am deciding to close down my office by the end of the month since I am already running out of cash and piling debts to suppliers bec. of uncollected accounts.

I am attaching layout of my office old and new, please give your opinions.

I already transferred my digital printer (my main line of business) to the southeast section which is my lucky direction. Is this a good move?
Attachments
Old Office Layout.png
Old arrangement.
Old Office Layout.png (32.48 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
New Office Layout.png
New arrangement.
New Office Layout.png (29.18 KiB) Viewed 3477 times

Marilyn Tee

Post by Marilyn Tee » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:24 am

I think you can try placing a Kechara Tibetan Wealth Vase in your new business. It helps to attract tons pf positive energy that helps protect you from harmful entities. It also helps increase both spiritual and material wealth , therefore making it perfect for your business!

Return to “Feng Shui”