Single male looking for a potential partner to settle down in life

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arth75

Single male looking for a potential partner to settle down in life

Post by arth75 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

hello all,

About two years back I got my apartment renovated and the current layout is as per the attached document. My date of birth is 04Jan1975.

The new layout was done based on feng Shui consultancy that I had received in the past but there is something missing which i am unable to fix in terms of relationships / career.

I really would like to settle down in life but I seem to be meeting up with the wrong set of people leaving me emotionally drained and void. Am kind off on the verge of giving up on life and the dream of being in a loving, faithful relationship with anyone.

Careerwise, I would like to grow, travel more (am nearing 40 soon) for work and leisure but somehow though it does happen but nothing is consistent leaving me mentally drained.

Overall feeling very low, lonely...any Feng Shui help would be truly appreciated. am based in India.

thanks
Attachments
option_1.jpg
option_1.jpg (139.84 KiB) Viewed 3864 times

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Position of object in space has positive impact in man's life.
symulhaqu07eee

arth75

Post by arth75 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 am

thanks but am not sure what you really mean.. !

Sunny009

Post by Sunny009 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Dear,
That's is the most perfect lay out for a mordern living home but there are some details missing from the Fengshui Of point of View as there is no direction mentioned as South;Esat;West & North.So,cud u pls Answer the following Quiries giving bellow:
a.Detail the 4 directions.
b.Location of ur main door of ur Appartment.
c.Facing direction of ur main door as it opens inside or outside.
d.Time of Birth as to figure out ur real nobleman luck.

Providing above infos will be much help in figuring out which aspiration is at
steak & how to cure that.

Love & Luck

Sunny
In the absence of true Yogis,Saints & Sufi.GOD speaks n answeres through well versed astrologers when prayers at conventional places of worship do not reach n respond to the ppl.
                              SUNNY

Return to “Feng Shui”