working with a twin bed

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silaren

working with a twin bed

Post by silaren » Mon May 25, 2015 8:54 pm

I've been recently arranging my room to attract a partner and have been finding that a double bed is best. However, I don't have the money to get a double and wanted to know if anyone was working with a twin bed and could offer any tips with this?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 25, 2015 11:12 pm

A twin bed is too small for two and, even if you live alone, you should create space in your bed for your future lover. A full-size bed is better, but still may not provide enough room for two adults. Whether you have already found the love of your life or want to attract a lover, a queen size bed is the optimal size. A king-size bed, on the other hand leaves no room for advancement; your next step might be back down to a twin.
"Feng Shui Your Bedroom to Attract a Lover by Ken Lauher"

https://www.planetearthsingles.com/arti ... .php?id=50

EoT  :smt015

srimathi29

Twin bed

Post by srimathi29 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Hello! Double bed is always ideal for a room, if it is impossible better buy Bunker bed and manage!

Talia

Re: working with a twin bed

Post by Talia » Wed May 27, 2015 3:59 pm

silaren wrote:I've been recently arranging my room to attract a partner and have been finding that a double bed is best. However, I don't have the money to get a double and wanted to know if anyone was working with a twin bed and could offer any tips with this?
A double mattress on the floor is a good way of sparing cost but , it is not the double, single or twin it is the positions of it that matters!  Which way is the bagua facing in relation to where you want to position bed?

Rohiniranjan

Re: working with a twin bed

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Talia wrote:
silaren wrote:I've been recently arranging my room to attract a partner and have been finding that a double bed is best. However, I don't have the money to get a double and wanted to know if anyone was working with a twin bed and could offer any tips with this?
A double mattress on the floor is a good way of sparing cost but , it is not the double, single or twin it is the positions of it that matters!  Which way is the bagua facing in relation to where you want to position bed?
...A box-spring base with securely-lockable wheels might help with micro-fine tuning. Also a good quality compass if not possessing one!  :smt015
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri May 29, 2015 5:25 pm

lol what's wrong with dragging a mattress cross the floor then?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Talia wrote:lol what's wrong with dragging a mattress cross the floor then?
Hard on the floor, if wooden; hard on the puller, if pile-carpet.

Also, if one is like one of my friends who is a perfectionist, and an astrologer obsessed with transits --  frequent adjustments might become necessary and ensue  :smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Feng Shui”