MAIN DOOR POSITIONED IN AGNI kona

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shilpa venkat

MAIN DOOR POSITIONED IN AGNI kona

Post by shilpa venkat » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:58 am

HELLO.. i want to know if  main door is positioned in agni kona..wat wil be its effects,,does it wil have impact for 1st floor of the house also.
shilpa

srsmanian

Door on the south east

Post by srsmanian » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:10 pm

Door on the south of south east is ok as it is the exhalted point, but east of south east for door in debilitation is a taboo.Earnings will burn out because of such a door in the Agneya.South is considered to be evil because it belongs to Yama as per Vedas.Door in the exact center of south is good. In fact main door on exact center of four cardinal directions is acceptable.It should be noted that a home is built for the prosperity of all who live in there, going to live there for years to come, not for any particular individual only. Therefore always follow general principles of vastu in case of main doors, and not particularly for any star or rasi. SRS

astrobhadauria

Agni-Mukhee,Door is reason of fire and theft.

Post by astrobhadauria » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:58 pm

Agni mukhee darwaajaa aag aur choree kaa karak hotaa hai.Ghar main kisi na kisi Mahilaa kaa Raj chaltaa hai,aur log aapas kee baato mai ulajh jaate hai,aur jo Ghar ke mahilaa hoti hai,wo adhiktar santaan viheen hee hotee hai.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

manpreetsingh212003

need urgent help

Post by manpreetsingh212003 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:41 am

hello frinds,
i need your help.
we entered in our new house 2 years ago.
we have lots of problem since then.
our entrace(main gate) is in south-east direction & we have a tubewell boring at same place.  boring is under the step when we enter towrds gate the.day we have come to this house life is becoming more miserable for us,my father is seriously ill,i was donig engineering it is incomplete since then,m not getting any job,my mother is ill,my brother was engagged but it was broken,my sister was gonig to america but something bad happen to her since then. plz helpme on this.plz suggest what are remedies to this.i have these doubts becos someone told me that a gate & boring should not be in south-east direction

srsmanian

Southeast gate n tube well

Post by srsmanian » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:32 pm

South east gate on the ‘eastern part’ of south east is not at all desirable, but southern part of south east is acceptable. It is better you shift the main gate to exact centre of south. Tube well in the south east is unacceptable. So, to offset the defect, construct a water tank in south east, above the ground level. If the staircase is leading from south towards north it is again not desirable. Do not place cup boards containing valuables in south east room  opening towards west or south. Let somebody conversant with vastu visit your house, have a look at all aspects and offer remedies because there may be more vastu defects in your house than what you have reported.

rustamg

Re: MAIN DOOR POSITIONED IN AGNI kona

Post by rustamg » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:41 am

shilpa venkat wrote:HELLO.. i want to know if  main door is positioned in agni kona..wat wil be its effects,,does it wil have impact for 1st floor of the house also.

All directions mean well for all. Its how you channel that energy for your good. Just follow the simple rule of varghas while planning for the main entrance . make sure that the main entrance gate to the house should be bigger than all other internal doors.
Now divide each direction of your covered area by nine. suppose your south     is 50 feet long , divide it into nine equal parts . from south to west your main door should be in the fourth part and vice verca from south to east ,it should be in the sixth part . this vargha represents GRIAHTAKSHAT  and is best for all around prosperity. similarly in the east ,divide east into nine equal parts and from east to south choose the fourth part known as varga 4 and represents INDRA.
The vaastu purush keeps changing its head app quaterly so each direction gives its best results in the time where the head is placed .
live today...

manpreetsingh212003

thanks alot

Post by manpreetsingh212003 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:06 am

thanks a lot  for all these infos.

srilkul

Post by srilkul » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:58 am

except for a very few people door in agni kona is not desireable.
it makes sense t shift the door

TheVastuExpert

Post by TheVastuExpert » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:22 am

Since in your case the entrance of the house is from South-East side (the side from where illness enters), chances are your medical expenses will shoot up..

Now, if the entrance of your home is from East in the South-East then the illness that enters the home will be of lower intensity (but it still will be illness)
for example: diabetes, blood pressure etc. type of illnesses will enter - medical test will show higher than normal readings.

If the entrance of from South side in the South-East then the same types of illness (as mentioned above) will enter the home but this time the intensity of the illness will be extremely high.

Hence, in both the cases the residents have to suffer illness..

Having said that, I must also tell you that not all the South facing houses are bad.. if, and only if, a South facing house follows vastu principles then there's nothing better than that house...

[Links to external websites not allowed on the forums]

Thanks

Return to “Vastu Shastra”