Is the direction enterance of site important for vastu for construction of rooms?

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Singaravel

Is the direction enterance of site important for vastu for construction of rooms?

Post by Singaravel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:15 am

I feel, direction is important for construction of rooms, but not the enterance

ku5165

Post by ku5165 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:35 pm

i think entrance is important, but i dunno just my 2 cents
Love is Life

shrikant9

Re: Is the direction enterance of site important for vastu for construction of rooms?

Post by shrikant9 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:37 pm

Singaravel wrote:I feel, direction is important for construction of rooms, but not the enterance
Hello,
Entrance direction for main gate and entrance direction for main house both are very important. For example, for North facing house the main gate can be in N or E direction and entry in to main house may also be in N or E direction. Similarly for south facing house, maingate should be in SE direction and main entry into house should be in N or E direction. One of my friends house is south facing and the main gate is in SW direction, while main entry into house is from west. I have told my friend for correcton, but none is interested. His mother is suffering from many diseases, his two brothers are unemployed and financial position is also not very strong. So direction of main gate and main entry into house both are very important.
R.Shrikant

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Can the house be facing South with Main Gate facing East?

Return to “Vastu Shastra”