moved to brand new house, but it seems unlucky

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopeful

moved to brand new house, but it seems unlucky

Post by hopeful » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:21 pm

We moved to the brand new house on 25 April, with in a month my father passed away and in june I had to call police for domestic violence. Domestic violence was going on for long time and finally I could not take it any more !

Is this house unlucky for us ?

First floor

Image[/URL

Second floor
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image

postalsusie

fix your house

Post by postalsusie » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm

*warm smile*
Pour a teaspoon of salt inside each of the four corners of your house and each time say "Bless this house"  and leave it there, it wont hurt anything unless by chance you have a baby crawling around, if so.. find a container you can keep it in, in each corner that the baby cannot get into.

Buy some Malachite
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _Zaire.jpg

You can find it in a lapidary ( rock shop) or sometimes in craft stores cause they sell it in beads. Thats easier cause you can just hang a string in a window or off a chandelier or something. *S* Malachite is beautiful and is said to draw bad things AWAY from you, and into it. A picture is below.

Keep in mind that luck is very much what we make of it if we allow ourselves to get in a rut or depressed. *s*
Hold a dinner party... or have some friends over. The good feelings and good memories will make you home a happier place *s*

hopeful

Post by hopeful » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:56 am

Thanks Postalsusie. I will follow your suggestions.

gopi na

carry out certain minor corrections

Post by gopi na » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:10 am

Pooja Room should be shifted to North- East Corner of the House and The toilet located in the Centre of the House i.e., Brahma Sthan, which should be kept vacant and clean, away from all disturbances. The lavatories are forbidden in Northeast, Center, Southwest and West directions of the house. The toilet should be in the west, the south or the north-west side of the west. I hope by these important corrections, your problems may be solved.
gopi

hopeful

Post by hopeful » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:33 am

Thanks gopi na for your suggestions. I will shift the puja to north-east side. Which ceter toilet you are talking about- on the first floor or second floor ?

If it is on the first floor one, it will be difficult to stop using it completely. but we will try to avoid using it.

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:27 pm

What if Pooja room is facing North?

Return to “Vastu Shastra”