please suggest any remedy for south facing entrance

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vb123

please suggest any remedy for south facing entrance

Post by vb123 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:29 pm

Respected Sir/madam

We live in rented apartments that is totally opposite to Vastu Shastra. The main entrance of the house is south facing, there is a wall in the opposite direction i.e. North. There is a shoe closet in the east and drawing room in the west. Bed room is North-east and Bathroom is North-west. Kitchen (west) and dining room (east) are in the middle of house.

How can I correct it. Some one suggested to place a mirror on the North wall opposite to the entrance. Shall  I place the mirror? If yes, how and of which size. Please advice.

Thanks and regards,

VB

vastuwala

Post by vastuwala » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:43 am

If its a rented apartment, I would suggest leave it now & look for a better apartment, its such a messy house as per vastu everything is wrong in its layout as per ur description.

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Change the house man

TheVastuExpert

Post by TheVastuExpert » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:25 am

as per what you've mentioned in your comment, the best and really the best option is to look for a better house.. I hope that you'll a better one.. [Links to external websites not allowed on the forums]

Return to “Vastu Shastra”