Vastu - Every one talks more about how it suppose to be but not the remedies...

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mantragna

Vastu - Every one talks more about how it suppose to be but not the remedies...

Post by mantragna » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:12 am

Hi Folks,

While searching for Vastu related topics/articles/guide on web I found one thing and that is every topics are what and how thing suppose to be as per Vastu. Like One should choose this kind of plot and one should set bedroom in this corner. My problem is I want to buy some this that is already constructed. There are no changes of moving rooms or toilet around in there nor chanigng the direction.
No one talks about what to do if you have this problem or that.
Can any one help me? The house that I'm planning to buy is facing North-West more towards North. I think the direction is ok at least not bad but there is one more problem. The plot it self is sinhmukhi or some calls it sherdah.

Now there is enough space around the house that you can move the fenses to get proper shape like rectangle or gaumukhi.

I want to buy this houseonly if I have a remedy for the plot shape.
Can we put fenses around the house that change the usable plot in Gaumikhi? any other idea?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

CarolynAlt

Post by CarolynAlt » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

I would not recommend putting a fence to change its shape.  I would recommend utilizing plants, shrubs, hedges, etc. to make the necessary changes needed.  

Carolyn

itsme4u

HII FRIENDS

Post by itsme4u » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm

really, no where vastu remedies are seen, if anyone can help , i will be oblidged
Dont Worry, Be Happy !

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 pm

I am also trying to search for such remedies

Return to “Vastu Shastra”