Ask Your Queries

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sg.2787

Ask Your Queries

Post by sg.2787 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:54 pm

:smt006 I have created this post for everyone. You can clear your doubts and problems here. Ask me or ask anyone else... Help others and get help.

Thanks

Best Wishes
Sargam

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:34 pm

thank you! i'm still new so have no idea where to begin.. how do i know which element i am? based on astrology chart? in vedic or western? then from there place things in different areas?

sg.2787

@ waterfountain

Post by sg.2787 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 am

tell me your zodiac, i will tell you the element associated with it.

mangosun

Hi Sargam!

Post by mangosun » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Through this forum I have just learned of vastu shastra and I find it very interesting! Would you be so kind to help me as well? You see my fiance and I will be moving into a house in December after we marry and I want to have all the positive energy I can surrounding us! The house faces north. My western sign is Scorpio with a Pisces moon. His is Capricorn sun and moon. My Vedic info is sun in Libra/Swati, Lagna in Scorpio/Jyeshtha, moon in Aquarius/Purva Bhadrapada. His sun is Sagittarius/Uttara Ashada, Lagna in Cancer/Pushya, moon in Capricorn/Uttara Ashada. We are planning to marry October 8 of this year. So you see this as auspicious date? What other info would you need regarding house or us? Thank you so much for offering your help on the forum! I love learning new things! Take care~jules
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

triptidave

Post by triptidave » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 pm

How to place gajalaxmi.Is it ok if i place it above my main door and besides or above ganeshjis morti

motto

South facing clinic

Post by motto » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:16 am

Hello,i just wish to know how to make arrangements in a space facing south.I want to start a clinic where i need a cabin,waiting area,reception nd a small toilet.Please give your valuable advice.

purusharth

Ganesh ji's idol

Post by purusharth » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:50 am

Dear friends

I have heard that Ganeshji carries Maa Laxmi's sister, Daridrata (=misery) on his back and therefore an idol or image of Ganeshji  should not be placed at the entrance of the house. The reason given is that when the idol/image is placed this way, the back of Ganeshji and hence Daridrata (misery) is towards the inside of the house. This apparently has negative effects on the house and its inhabitants.

Is this indeed true? I ask this out of curiosity and would really appreciate the views of an expert.

Thanks very much

Maheshwar

anchal

Post by anchal » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 am

Hii maheshwar i strongly belueve to give god a special and prior place in house. ...lord ganesha mean mangalam all gud i personally wud suggest gods idol at the dntrance in such a way dat gods presence is felt by the inmates facing towards the rooms and not back the wat v see the idols in temples so dat the house stay blessed nd  not the othr way round to be honest i respect wat u wrote but i believe giving almighty a pure and clean place answers all it gives peace indeed....also thers no end to al speculations wat v need is faith and devotion towards r house and above all god al goes gr8
Thanx

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Hey I am new here. No idea where to start from

Return to “Vastu Shastra”