Vastu for Toilets

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Trans

Vastu for Toilets

Post by Trans » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello every body,

I have some questions about location of toilets in House & Office.

1. What is the best direction of Toilet in House.
2. What is best direction of Toilet seat in the toilet. i.e. in what direction a person should face while sitting on toilet seat.
3. is these direction same for office or shops or commercial complex.

:smt017

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Vastu for Toilets

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:16 pm

The Best location for Toilet

1. North West North
2.  South South West
3.  East South East

If toilets is located in this direction, it removes, any anxiety, or depression, frustration from your life. Removes unwanted expenditure or wastages.  Best way to keep the commode is near the southern wall or western wall  of the toilet room. So while using, the person is facing north or east. It should never be in the north or eastern wall.  Its same for home or office.

Regards
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:10 am

well now I know why people prefer one set of toilet to the others lol!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 pm

This is an old posting, but I am wondering what the owner of an existing dwelling can do if their only toilet is facing in the wrong direction, according to these guidelines.

Ours is on the northern wall, with the occupant facing south, with the door in front of them (which opens inwards).

Vastu Shastra is similar to Feng Shui in that they both appear to be focused primarily upon new houses, or those being rebuilt.

If a homeowner cannot afford to reorient or relocate their only toilet, or the physical space available would simply not allow this, then do they just have to put up with being permanently anxious, depressed or frustrated every time they get a call of nature?

And no I am not willing to do that, as with my 63 year old body being as it is, what you are suggesting is anatomically challenging, painful and messy.

Brian  :smt100  :smt002

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Vastu for Toilets

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Dear Tiger

Yes the toilets of the old houses , if in wrong zone can be easily rectified.

You are having commode on the northern wall, so u can easily paint a blue strip on the flloor, near to the commode. The strip should be painted such a way that it covers all the 4 sides & the commode touching the ground falls in the centre of that strip.  Like a box covering all the four side of the commode.  & minimum thickness of the strip is 3 inches.
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Vastu for Toilets

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:50 am

Tarot&Vastuconsultant wrote:Dear Tiger

Yes the toilets of the old houses , if in wrong zone can be easily rectified.

You are having commode on the northern wall, so u can easily paint a blue strip on the floor, near to the commode. The strip should be painted such a way that it covers all the 4 sides & the commode touching the ground falls in the centre of that strip.  Like a box covering all the four side of the commode.  & minimum thickness of the strip is 3 inches.
Thank you for the advice.

Why not another colour, and will any shade of blue paint do?

Could you please explain to me in simple English how it is thought that the painted blue strip rectifies the commode being located in the wrong zone?

Does the painted blue strip for example act as a form of protection against unfavorable energy flows towards that wrong room position?

Thanks again,

Brian

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Vastu for Toilets

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:36 am

Dear Brian

Since you told the toilet in your house, is in the north, & the element of North is water. So color related to that element  i,e blue, white & also green, because green is favourable to North, can be used for painting the color strip below the Commode.

Yes It stops the negative energy coming out of that area, from effecting the inmates life. But again,  Its always better to check from the compass, in exact which degree the toilet is. For this its better to keep the compass in the centre of the house & check in which degree the toilet is falling.  Because sometimes we assume its exactly north (between 350-10 degree), whereas it might be in north west ( between 300-320 degree), or north north west (between 320-350 degree)  which are all different zones of life, - north relates to oppurtunities,  north west - support,  north north west - passion & interest,  & so on

If any confusions related to directions is there, then the simple solution is to paste a tape of copper strip (end to end) on the marble which is there on the entrance of the Toilet door(floor).   This also gives the same effect.

Regards
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Dear Consultant,

This is all definitely much more complicated than I ever realized that it would be, and I thank you sincerely for your patience in explaining it to me in everyday language .

Blessings,

Brian  :smt024

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Vastu for Toilets

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:05 am

Dear Brian

Always welcome.

Regards
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

Return to “Vastu Shastra”