Need Vastu suggestions for SW Facing Flat

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rbeasal

Post by rbeasal » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Please provide me some best possible recommendations as per Vastu for the attached rough flat design (top floor, SW facing) as it will help me to get more insights in learning about the topic. Do provide the best room and direction for master bedroom, Puja room, and computer room for study/research and work related to media purposes. If there are some major defects, please do suggest some temporary remedies with the help of tools like symbols, pyramids etc. to balance. Thanks.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 am

Hello rbeasal,

Has this house already been built, or is it still in the planning stage?

Have you been given this information anywhere else, since you posted this here?

Honestly although I cannot personally help you with this, I am more than surprised and embarrassed that not one person so far has responded to your appeal for some qualified Vastu Shastra advice.

Is there anyone out there who can see this posting, and who might be able to make a positive contribution to helping this member, with some helpful and practical advice of the Vastu Shastra variety?

Thanking you in advance for making the effort,

EoT  :smt038
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rbeasal

Post by rbeasal » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:19 am

@eye_of_tiger, thanks for the reply. The flat design is very old almost 10 years. thats why was curious to know the solutions or study the effects the family is facing.

well i have posted this query at many places and got some classifications and solutions. i am hoping to get some information from this forum aswell.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:04 pm

The flat design is very old almost 10 years. thats why was curious to know the solutions or study the effects the family is facing.
A very worthwhile analysis indeed.

Basically you are starting at almost ten years, then working backwards to the original design, in order to see with the luxury of hindsight the consequences of the design being or not being in line with what would have been recommended at the time, according to the Vastu Shastra philosophy.

As I said before I hope that someone more qualified than myself will respond to your query, sooner rather than much later.

Regards,

EoT

TheVastuExpert

Post by TheVastuExpert » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:33 am

Here's the list of my observation of defects in this house as far as vastu shastra is concerned.

1. SW entrance.
2. Cut in West
3. Kitchen next to toilet
4. bedroom in exact north of the house

however, the most dominating defect of this house is the entrance i.e. SW entrance. As per vatsu shastra, a house should not have an entrance at that location.. if it has then there are a lot of issues that'll creep into the house and the residents have to suffer.

The best suggestion will be to search for a better property(if in case this is a rented one) or to start from scratch and make a better house that follows vastu principles..

Now, since this is a diagonal property, I'm sure the next property (if you decide to demolish this one and make a new one) is also going to be a diagonal one, I am attaching an image of ideal diagonal house with the comment; this'll help you and others too!!

[Links to external websites not allowed on the forums]
Attachments
diagonal house.jpg
A diagonal house as per vastu shastra
diagonal house.jpg (45.96 KiB) Viewed 15954 times

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Re: Need Vastu suggestions for SW Facing Flat

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:21 pm

rbeasal wrote:Please provide me some best possible recommendations as per Vastu for the attached rough flat design (top floor, SW facing) as it will help me to get more insights in learning about the topic. Do provide the best room and direction for master bedroom, Puja room, and computer room for study/research and work related to media purposes. If there are some major defects, please do suggest some temporary remedies with the help of tools like symbols, pyramids etc. to balance. Thanks.

Dear Sir

Would lilke to know if you have received reply for this querry. If not, i will try my best to answer your querry.

Thank you :)
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

rbeasal

Re: Need Vastu suggestions for SW Facing Flat

Post by rbeasal » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Thanks Jyothi Ji,

The property is not rented one and its flat, so shifting is not the option. I have noted down the solutions you provided me (colour remedies and shifting of things as per directions) and have suggested the client and am sure that without construction alteration, we can do lot of improvements.

Dear Sir

Would lilke to know if you have received reply for this querry. If not, i will try my best to answer your querry.

Thank you :)

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Dear RBeasal

Thanks for the update.

Regards
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

Return to “Vastu Shastra”