main door facing south

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vahte

main door facing south

Post by vahte » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:58 pm

is it true that main door of the house shouldn't face south? i didn't realize that the door is south facing when i moved to the house.if it is not good what is the remedy other than changing the door?

dgpawar

MAIN DOOR

Post by dgpawar » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:55 am

Hi,
  Vahteji i dont think u will have to worry if your door is in the first half of the south of south eastern side, which starts from the Southeastern corner to the centre of South, even if the door is in centre of south it is ok, provided you have open space to the north and east and west and  NOTE if u have a toilet in the north eastern direction it has to be shifted and you dont have a choice.
good luck
dgpawar

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:08 am

if the door is in the centre in the south ..is it ok?

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:27 pm

usually south doors are not preferred but it again depends on your horoscope
if you have strong mars/rahu/moon you might live in such house and it can work well for you.

dgpawar

MAIN DOOR...SOUTH

Post by dgpawar » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:18 am

HI SWETHA,
   As per my observations i have seen people living in houses as per their karma.
    One will get a good house accordingly,have seen vaastu experts living in bad houses and unable to change inspite of their indepth knowledge.
  Kindly note one thing that we are not in a position to beat our predestined destiny,people may say that one can alter it with best efforts, planning and may even call it blind belief,remember we get blinded to take wrong decisions with our normal brain and eyesight then i call it as the unalterable third force, which one may call it god,nature etc.,
  To get a good house.husband,children and career one should have done good karma.
  If a proper house built following the principles of vaastu it works fine.
   It works best for people who are in entertainment industry.

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:01 pm

yeah this is right !

i've seen a person with badly placed mars,rahu,ketu living in a north faced house with his south-west corner connected to compound wall.

i've shown his wife the problem and within a month he died

vahte

Post by vahte » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:10 pm

hi pawarji,

Door is south facing. when i open the door from outside, there is a wall in front of me(i.e north) another wall to my right(i.e east) and staircase on my left(i.e west) i stay in 1st floor.

what is the remedy for south facing door.i read somewhere that keeping a mirror on north wall facing the door will ward off bad effects of south facing door. Is it true. i stay in an appartment so  can't make major changes.

dgpawar

VAASTU SHASTRA ..wall to north

Post by dgpawar » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:20 am

Dear Vahateje,
   One should not walkstraight into the wall from the main door irrespective of any direction.
  Do you have a window in the north or east

Can you make a floor level opening on  the  north wall and give a projection plate outside of say one feet,  get the space energy has to fall on the plate from outside the north wall and enter you house without any obstruction.
   Important;  the floor level and the plate level should perfectly be equal only then it will work.
  again the plate should be directly facing the sky with out any obstructions, you can go for a steel flat plate, but the fixing and other precision should be perfect without any compromise.
 Alternatively if you have a balcony either on the first half of the north or east it is advantageous.
  Vahateje tell me if all the family members are healthy, with happy mood enthusastic, do they wake up early, dont complain of disinterest.

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:28 pm

some ppl tell me that i shud not study while facing the north(my study faces the north)..... is this right????? which direction should i face????????

dgpawar

study facing North

Post by dgpawar » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:02 am

Hi,
     Study facing north is good, best is facing east,
   Let me tell you that the magnetic field of the earth works north south, so it helps in studying.
    From the east you get the electrical energy   ( the Sun's energy) see you get better attention to study cause of electrical energy, if you get ample Electrical and magnetic energy then you will have good health,take good decision, less of confusion automaticall which leads to a G8 life.
all the best
dgpawar

pranay

Post by pranay » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:16 pm

thanx dgpawar.... i will make it  a point to face the east and study.... wati was thinking was since facing north you get the magnetic energy and facing east u get magnetic energy wont facing north-east be th best direction?????

Return to “Vastu Shastra”