Heart Chakra Symbol

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grano

Heart Chakra Symbol

Post by Grano » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:39 am

Tonight I woke up (apparently) in the middle of the night, feeling that some presence was standing with each foot at the side of my head, as if somebody stands above you looking on your chest. Then an image came to my mind which I intuitively "recognised" as the symbol for the heart chakra ->

What is funny is that the symbol looked more like this in my memory ->
This ^ is the symbol for the mind (brow) chakra.

Only difference is when I saw it tonight in my minds eye it was drawed in a square.

I was sceared because I had the feeling this "spirit" or whatever it was wanted to enter me or do something similiar. When I realized it I kept repeating in my mind that this was not possible. I would not let enter anybody into my soul "again". This is what I thought: "again". As if I had realized that letting it do somebody is a stupid thing to do, a lack of knowledge. Then I tried to stay calm and suspect I fell asleep again (in my dream) but when I woke up today I wondered why I wasn't more frightened as it really felt like a strong presence, powerful (not overwhelming, but nevertheless powerful) and not necessarily nice...

This one is spooky.

Grano

Post by Grano » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:23 pm

Oh.. just a note. I suspect it was my grandmother visiting me. To cut a long story short: I had slept with a necklace of hers under my bed for a month now (it happened a few weeks ago that I had a similiar experience).
Today I returned this necklace to my mother and I think it's o.k. now :)

Deborah

can u explain

Post by Deborah » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:35 am

im not sure i understand the chakra things ..but i love to learn ... not sure how ur heart chakra can be your grandmother ... anyway will wait for an explanintion cuz this is interesting.

Deb

Grano

Re: can u explain

Post by Grano » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:03 am

Deborah wrote:but i love to learn ... not sure how ur heart chakra can be your grandmother
nah, nah, the "presence" had been my grandmother. While I felt that somebody was standing very near to me I saw the symbols I mentioned above in a square frame in my minds eye. I don't how or if it is related to my grandmother. I'm not even 100% sure if it was my grandmother. I suspected she has been visiting me because of the necklace of hers under my bed.

Greetings

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:43 pm

Hi there, Matthias..... Opening the heart chakra helps with astral travel and when this chakra is open you will also be more receptive to other dimensions. Maybe the opening of the heart chakra (what did you actually feel? I once felt like a flower opening up its petals) stimulated a partial opening of the third eye as well. You must have had a deep relaxation at the time, this is good.
Let us know how you sleep now that you returned the necklace... mind you, tonight is full moon, so you may have a couple of rough nights.....
Take care.... :)

Grano

Post by Grano » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:08 pm

Thanks for the inquiry aelis,
I'm sleeping fine now!

Much better than before actually. I think it did help returning the necklace.
Aelis2004 wrote:Maybe the opening of the heart chakra (what did you actually feel? I once felt like a flower opening up its petals) stimulated a partial opening of the third eye as well.
Yes, maybe. I had a similiar experience before. That time what I recognised as a very pale "person" walked through me right into the wall while I was lying in my bed the eyes closed in a light trance state. Maybe that was my grandmum again :)

Greetings

Return to “Dream Interpretation”