Dead Deer in Dreams? Possible Meanings?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sin City Girl

Dead Deer in Dreams? Possible Meanings?

Post by Sin City Girl » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:50 am

Can anyone shed some insight on this dream, and possible meanings?

"The world had been taken over by someone or something.  We are driving in a car (my boyfriend and I) and there are thousands and thousands of deer all over.  It feels like we are going to crash.  We never do, but there are dead deer all over the road.

Later, we are in a house with cars crashed into it.  The house is filled with guns, but none of them work.  My boyfriend keeps calling my cellphone, but I had left it in his pocket.  Men come in with guns and confine us to a bed.  They keep talking about how the Council has been destroyed, and the election of a new Queen."

For some reason, the deer seemed important.  There were SO many of them.  What could they possibly symbolize?

Thanks for your time.

Best Wishes, Sin City Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:43 am

Click on the following link to read one of many possible highly generalised interpretations for the appearance of a deer (singular or plural) in your dream.

mydreamvisions.com/dictionary-d.htm

deer:
Gentleness and innocence. To dream of a deer usually means that these qualities are advantageous for you to have right now..................

Now as for interpreting the many deer that have sadly become road kill, it seems to support much of the same violent and chaotic nature of the rest of your dream - cars crashing into house filled with guns that do not work etc.

Cell phone or telephones in dreams are generally believed to be associated with your ability or willingness to communicate with other significant people in your life (a two way process).

Your boyfriend is calling you on his cellphone, but cannot communicate with or get a message through to you because for some reason only currently known to yourself you are either unable or unprepared (perhaps a little of both) to hear what he is trying to say to you. While you keep talking at him (or whoever else male or female he represents in your waking life), you are not able to effectively listen to him or her at the same time.Image

virgo91967

Possible meanings for sin city girls dream...

Post by virgo91967 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:47 pm

well Sin City Girl this is what I see from your dream

you are having feelings of loss of personal freedom ( the dead deer), Feelings of unsurmountable personal problems ( the cars crashed into the house), An innability to do anything about them ( the non working guns).  Feelings of being unable to communicate your need for help ( the cellphone thing), feeling trapped by the situation (being confined to your bed), and an eed to undergo a drastic change in your way of thnking ( removal of old council and instiuting a new queen)

The deer could also be a litteral symbol.. Lots of deer = Lots of Bucks = Money
Your cellphone being left in your BF's pocket.. perhaps you are feeling that the apparant lack of communications could be your fault.
Perhaps the 'election of a new queen' could be an unconsious worry about your being replaced in the relationship?

Now for the disclaimer:  Dreams are very very personal. What one symbolism may represent to you can represent something totally different for somone else.  Dram dictionaris are good start to get you thinking about your dreams and set you n the path to interpretingyour own dream symbolism

Return to “Dream Interpretation”