Fire

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flif

Fire

Post by flif » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi,

would anyone be able to tell me what it means if one (me, in this case) catches fire in one's own dreams. I didn't burn down at all or hurt; i just remember burning and that is pretty much it.
Thank you very much!!!

Budhabee

Post by Budhabee » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:42 pm

Hi Flif,
Oh my goodness, gosh I sure don't.  Maybe it means you are on the verge of a great illumination.  It's the only thing I can think of.
Blessings
Budhabee

flif

Post by flif » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:07 am

Ok, Thanks. Hopefully, that is it.:)
My very best,
flif

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:33 am

To dream of that you are being burned by fire, indicates that your temper is getting out of control.  Some issue or situation is burning you up inside.

See the entry under Fire on the following page:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/f.htm

The fact that you are neither consumed by the fire nor harmed in any way could be interpreted as a positive omen that you are gaining increasingly greater control over this often misunderstood emotion.

The emotion of anger is itself entirely neutral. It is how we choose to express this anger that really counts.

If we use it in order to motivate ourselves to bring about positive change it can be a blessing.

If however we turn it either in upon ourselves or alternately on someone else in a fit of burning rage, then only more suffering for everyone concerned will be the end result.

This series of dreams appears to indicate that you are making genuine, significant progress towards using your anger in a more constructive (and consequently less destructive) manner in the best interests of all.

flif

Post by flif » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:55 am

Well, that is a brilliant interpretation and I am very grateful for it. Thank you very much. I guess it may also denote some sort of internal cleansing, so as you said, it could be a positive omen. Thanks again! :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:34 am

I guess it may also denote some sort of internal cleansing

Definitely another real possibility.

Budhabee's excellent suggestion about it representing spiritual illumination is yet another. More than one of these could be the case.

It has been said that souls are cleansed, purified or forged in the fires of life, much like precious metal gold is released from solid rock by heating it to extremely high temperatures during the smelting process.

The challenges which we encounter in life are therefore to be seen as valuable opportunities for each of us to "show our metal", or in other words to more fully reveal our strength of character.

flif

Post by flif » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi!  The interpretations we (well you, experts, more likely) have come up with don't seem to denote anything really devastating, but mostly significant and necessary changes in one' s life. I am thankful for your views! I feel that I am probably on the right path in my life and even the dreams seem to suggest so. Thanks again.  :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:27 am

Thanking you for the great compliment you have just paid me, but there are no experts here when it comes to interpreting dreams, least of all myself. Image

We are simply here to assist you in any way that we possibly can to find the interpretation which is both most relevant and useful to you in better understanding yourself through the contents your dreams.

I feel that I am probably on the right path in my life and even the dreams seem to suggest so.

I could not agree more with this sentiment than if I had said it myself!  

EOT :smt002

Return to “Dream Interpretation”