Dreaming of frogs

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zandtree

Dreaming of frogs

Post by zandtree » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:07 pm

My son is six years old and had a bad dream, that there are scary frogs in our house that eat him, that a rabbit want to eat my twenty year old daughter in the study / office and that they don't want us here, he also said when we bought the house we liked it and thought that this was a
nice house for our family to live in but this is not our house it is theirs. For awile now we noticed strange energy's around us that is like an ice wind.
Sorry about the english not so good.

Thanks a lot I don't know anything about Dreams

vidushi

Post by vidushi » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:50 pm

HI dear..
Usually to see a frog in your dream, represents a potential to change or to do the unexpected.
To see frogs leaping in your dream, may indicate your lack of commitment.  You have the tendency to jump from one thing to another. Alternatively, it may suggest that you are taking major steps toward some goal.
But for a six year old to dream of frog n then rabbit, it appears pretty normal..coz usually at this age, kids are xposed to cartoons, story books, stories relating to these animals..it is vry probable that ur lil one doesnt really like this new place n his subconscious tried to bring out his fear, or uncomfortable feelings in form of this dream..
plz dnt mind my suggestion dear..try to comfort ur baby..try to get him comfrtable within his new premises..ull see things will go fine..or if thse things persist, try gettin the house purified by som priests..

horoscopus

Re: Dreaming of frogs

Post by horoscopus » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:58 pm

zandtree wrote:My son is six years old and had a bad dream, that there are scary frogs in our house that eat him, that a rabbit want to eat my twenty year old daughter in the study / office and that they don't want us here, he also said when we bought the house we liked it and thought that this was a
nice house for our family to live in but this is not our house it is theirs. For awile now we noticed strange energy's around us that is like an ice wind.
Sorry about the english not so good.

Thanks a lot I don't know anything about Dreams
Frogs To dream of catching frogs, denotes carelessness in watching after your health, which may cause no little distress among those of your family. To see frogs in the grass, denotes that you will have a pleasant and even-tempered friend as your confidant and counselor. To see a bullfrog, denotes, for a woman, marriage with a wealthy widower, but there will be children with him to be cared for. To see frogs in low marshy places, foretells trouble, but you will overcome it by the kindness of others. To dream of eating frogs, signifies fleeting joys and very little gain from associating with some people. To hear frogs, portends that you will go on a visit to friends, but it will in the end prove fruitless of good.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”