Very strange dream :(

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticTarotReader

Very strange dream :(

Post by MysticTarotReader » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:44 pm

Hey everyone! I had a dream the other night was very very weird hear this out.

I had a dream that i was in my car around the corner at the shops my phone rang and all i noticed is that the time was 09.08 wen it rang as i answered all i heard was an evil croacky voice on the end i couldnt make out what this person was saying to me but was trying to tell me something it went a day by in my dream and i had the same phone call at the same time same person teling me the same thing..Does anyone have a clue of what this could mean?  (despite me and my partner broke up days before)

thanks all xx :smt003

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Hi MTR,

At current, I think it is a dream that will unfold and reveal more over time. And although it may not be a repeat of the same dream, it is apparent there is a message for you that you could not hear for whatever reason. When the time is right, the message will become clear to you in another dream with a different storyline.. perhaps you have not worked it out in your mind just yet to understand the message or you are not yet prepared for it. Whatever it is, your subconscious will make it known to you eventually.

I hope this was helpful.

Angelique

Frejya

About your strange dream

Post by Frejya » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Dear Frend: may be, your inconsient are trayng to say you a "stay in allert" may be you not see somthing about your past relationship with your boyfriend.
Look around, who can put words in your relation? May be someone talk to him, with bad intentions...
whe you have these dream, relax, listen the voice with the nouledge taht you can aderstand wath he say.
good luck.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”