Spiders????

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Leslie

Spiders????

Post by Leslie » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:03 am

Hi all!   :smt006

Okay I have been dreaming a lot about spiders in the past week! Can anyone tell me what this might mean. In one dream I had little baby spiders crawling under my finder nails. I would get them out from under them and then they would all come back. Then last night I dreamed of some very big colorful ones  cover a door is a  door in a house. They were in a gigantic web. The few colors i can remember were a light blue and an orange. Then in another part of the dream there were more! a diffrent kind though. These were black with white poka dots...lol I know this sounds crazy, but there has to be some meaning, right? I didn't know what to do with them. The weird thing is before i went to bed I asked God to let me see my spirit guide(s) because i have been wanting to meet them for a long time. I have a problem telling if they are there or just a dream. But, back to what I was saying. I didn't know what to do with them and there was a man wearing glasses and hosipital scrubs he was not speaking, but he was asking his had and telling me to shoo them away. Then later on in another dream he was there again with others that I did not recognize. The others were talking to me, but he just looked at me with a gentle smile. Then I stepped into another room and he began toplay the piano and sing. I know this is off the spider thing...lol But, I think I have been introduced to one of my guides or at leat I hope so.  :)

Can anyone tell me what this may mean...especially the spiders I do not like dreaming about them everywhere... :smt005

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:32 am

Hello Leslie, :smt017

I thought that I had already responded to your posting before, but maybe not. I believe that your duplicate posting has since been deleted by one of the site administrators.

Some believe that the spider is symbolic of an unkind and sneaky individual. Are you the spider building a web, or are you being dragged into one?

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Mea ... /id/241463

Spiders are a little like snakes in that they usually refer to something bad in your life. They will usually refer to some situation where you feel trapped or stuck......

http://www.geocities.com/hairybobby2000 ... pider.html  

Although I do not feel that analysing every symbol in the last part of your dream is going to be of any real benefit to you, I  do believe that you were indeed successful in meeting your spirit or healing guide within your dreams that night (although his outward appearance did not quite come up to your expectations).

Hospitals have always suggested to me a need for ongoing self healing. He is obviously with due respect quite a character (not every guide is without a sense of humour, or unnecessarily morbid all the time), as well as being a man of many abilities or talents beyond simply healing (as symbolised by him playing the piano).

Hoping this helps,

eye_of_tiger  
:smt024

Leslie

Thanks eye_of_tigher. This does help!

Post by Leslie » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:33 pm

I am not the one who is unkind or sneaky. I beleive I am being dragged into the web. That is why my guide was telling me to shoo it away...which I have... :smt002

There are a lot of things going on in my life right now, I would not call them bad...more like a learning experience. I feel at peace with it all for some reason. There are others that are sick that I need to be there for, but I am fine physically. But you are right about the hosipital part. I am doing a lot of self healing at the moment spiritually. Trying to find my way back. I think you are right about the sense of humor part...lol One showing up in scrubs, then him giving me a crooked grin and then playing the piano singing at the top of his lungs...having a sense of humor has helped me through many a difficult time and makes life much easier. He probably knew that though... :smt005

Thanks again!
Leslie

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:30 pm

Haha... sorry Leslie, I wouldn't even touch this one there were just too many spiders in it for me to handle.

Signed,

Angelique - the arachnophobe

Leslie

Angelique...I do not like them either...lol

Post by Leslie » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:26 pm

That is okay...lol I do not like spiders either.   :smt011  That is why I wanted to know what it all meant. They give me the willies..hahaha

:)
Leslie

Angelique

Re: Angelique...I do not like them either...lol

Post by Angelique » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:08 pm

Leslie wrote:That is okay...lol I do not like spiders either.   :smt011  That is why I wanted to know what it all meant. They give me the willies..hahaha

:)
Leslie
Do you find they deliberately find you too? Like when you're driving one just happens to drop in front of your face?  ::laughs::

A little trivia: They say we swallow approximately eight spiders in our lifetime during our sleep...

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:49 pm

YES!!!! The do Anelique...it drives me nuts. I really try not tto kill them though, but sometimes I have too...because they are poisonus. We have a few really bad ones here in Florida. The other day on my back porch I had a black widow whose babies had hatched...their were HUNDREDS it looked like.....just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. I asked to be forgiven as funny as that may seem, but I put in I have to watch out for my dogs and son.

I do not like eating spiders in my sleep...lol I will be taping my mouth shut for now on...HAHA

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:09 pm

Leslie wrote:YES!!!! The do Anelique...it drives me nuts. I really try not tto kill them though, but sometimes I have too...because they are poisonus. We have a few really bad ones here in Florida. The other day on my back porch I had a black widow whose babies had hatched...their were HUNDREDS it looked like.....just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. I asked to be forgiven as funny as that may seem, but I put in I have to watch out for my dogs and son.

I do not like eating spiders in my sleep...lol I will be taping my mouth shut for now on...HAHA
haha!  I do kill them.. I freak out.  If you want to see the huge hairy spider I found here at my house one day... I'll send you a link in pm if you'd like to see it. It will give you nightmares, it was as large as a brick.  Uncharacteristic for Long Island... Everyone was asking me why I didn't kill it... and I wouldn't even attempt to if I had a ten foot pole...  We have black widows here too... but they are found in most attics, eves and wood piles.  They are very aggressive... blech!!!!

You have a great day!!! :)

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:06 am

Angelic,

I am curious about this spider on steroids...lol Please send me the link. My son would like to see it I am sure too. :0) I assume pm is private message?

Thanks,
Leslie

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:10 am

Aww. .hell.. I'm just gonna freak y'all out. Hahaha...

Here it is. Let's see if I can get this to post, I've never tried this here before..
Attachments
419173.jpg
419173.jpg (138.51 KiB) Viewed 3386 times

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:38 pm

This is a really big and Ugly spider.....EEEEWWWWWW!

Thank you for sharing. I wouldn't try to kill this one either...lol It might bite my arm off or something!

;o)

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:45 pm

Heh.. I took that shot from about 20 feet away and used the zoom lense. There was no way in hell I was going anywhere near it!!!

whitetiger0000

DREAMS CAN BE SIGNS OF OUR OWN FEARS

Post by whitetiger0000 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:03 pm

We may dream of events we fear might happen.  By dreaming these events, we prepare our brains to handle the situation in our reality.  What do you think?

anchlim

Post by anchlim » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:34 am

are you afraid of spiders in real life? if so, maybe the dream is a just a reflection of your fear for something that is bothering you..?

Svanprins

RE:

Post by Svanprins » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:00 pm

I like spiders, but I think that spiders in your dream are something else. What did you felt when you´ve dreaming about spiders?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”