Money Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SuperStarlight

Money Dream

Post by SuperStarlight » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:06 am

Hi I'm having dreams that money falls from the sky...and that people are bringing to me corn and food and stuff that I need for free....is this good?

It sounds good to me...but since I know nothing of dreams I wanted someones opinion.

Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:39 am

Money falling like veritable manna from heaven in a dream also appears like a particularly good omen to me as well. :smt002

If your dream is of finding money, you will have much happiness in your domestic affairs. If you dream of looking at money it shows that you will have an opportunity to reach your goals and increase your income.

http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/mmm.html

Money falling from the skies suggests to me that it is arriving from completely unexpected sources, or that you will soon be receiving assistance from a Higher Power with whatever you have recently set out to do.

I was interested in reading the other part of your dream about the people bringing you corn, food and other things as if for free. This also sounds like it could be that you are about to be abundantly blessed, although you may not believe deep within yourself where it counts that you deserve their kind acts of charity.

In the Holy Bible, manna and the "corn of heaven" were often closely associated to one another as being prophetic symbols of fast approaching plenty and abundance, often after a particularly long famine.

Psalms 78:24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the CORN of heaven.

http://www.bible-topics.com/Manna.html

To dream of husking pied ears of corn, denotes you will enjoy varied success and pleasure. To see others gathering corn, foretells you will rejoice in the prosperity of friends or relatives.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream ... ation_corn

Cheers,

eye_of_tiger

PS: In ancient texts "Corn" was the name for whatever cereal grain was in common use at the time, and in the culture for which it was written. The Israelites of the old testament consumed unleavened bread which was made from a mixture of wholemeal WHEAT FLOUR and water, yet it was often still referred to as being "CORNBREAD"
:smt017

SuperStarlight

Post by SuperStarlight » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:20 pm

Thank you so much for your post....Perhaps there is truth to your words. I'm trying so hard by prayer to manifest abundance because we have so little now. We have been struggling for a while and perhaps that is my resistance.

My husband has been dreaming he finds Diamonds lots and lots of them...and he said he has never had a dream like that in his life.

Would that fall with the same line of my dreams of money falling from the sky? He said that in the dream ...the more he took out the more diamonds he found and he would bring them to me.

I sure hope soon, something in my life comes threw that I can rest of my financial worries.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:54 am

You asked:

My husband has been dreaming he finds Diamonds lots and lots of them...and he said he has never had a dream like that in his life. Would that fall with the same line of my dreams of money falling from the sky?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

You share a common desire with your hubby, and are seeking in your own very different ways to draw even more abundance and happiness into your lives as a married couple (both in a material and spiritual sense). :smt038  

Diamonds are Forever! Hmmmm.... sounds like a good name for a book or movie? lol

Kindest regards

EOT :smt041

Alasandro

Post by Alasandro » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:50 am

Money, food , corn... all very good signs.  As with many of the interpretations I have read given by eye of the tiger...  I am in complete agreement with his interpretation of this dream and your husband's.

Please keep in mind that financial worries are created by oneself and must be eliminated by oneself.  Do not expect these things to be cleared up by others... people or those in the other world. Settle down, relax and wait to see what the dream results are.  Do not allow the feeling of disappointment to arise if it is not what you are expecting or would like it to be.  That which is most important in life has nothing to do with money, diamonds or food. BUT... do expect that something very good is coming to your household.  It has been  given to you both to expect a blessing from above.  But I wouldn't suggest you go out and start buying lottery tickets.

You mention that you do pray and have been praying for relief of your financial situation.  Remember the words. "Thy will be done" and KNOW that things will be OK.

Thank you for allowing me to present to you my humble opinion.

God Bless

Alasandro

SuperStarlight

Post by SuperStarlight » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:58 pm

A Blessing it sure would be. But in the mean time in our human bodies we will seak and try to work and continue to meet our needs the best way we can.

Our faith is huge..but I think it's our beliefs is whats create our circumstance so I believe the universe, God , the Angels will look upon my family with good eyes. And perhaps that blessing of Financial releif with come threw for us.

Thank you both for sharing your knowlege..I'm going to go tell my husband..,he will be happy of the news.

Health and Prosperity to you all.
SuperStarlight

Return to “Dream Interpretation”