Astral Projection

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

whheezzzz

Astral Projection

Post by whheezzzz » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:34 pm

I think Robert Monroe is amazing i read one of his books about OBE i forgot what it was called and i lost the book years ago.Whish i could find it somewhere,prob gave it to someone who might of needed it...anyway I do suggest him to anyone curious or attemping to Astral. Theve always facinated me and ive had several, some at will but generaly they just happen, your inabitions and fear can really set you back from acheiving them,anyways this is prop more fit for the OBE forum. I just had to comment. Sometimes.people talk of haveing Traumatic experiences in their life that make them more keen and aware of the sub-mind and higher consciousness,able to become pshycic and such, sometimes i envy them lol  :smt018 but i know thats a no no I put this post up because of reading a post by jotojete hope i got his name right :) thanks

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:24 pm

Thanks for seconding my enthusiasm for Monroe.

P.S. Robert Monroe's daughter went on to marry the the #1 remote viewer. Anyone know who this famous remote viewer is?

Love and Light

Joe

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:49 pm

I personally use a Sony.

jk

btw, so what do you think about governments using remote viewers for nefarious projects?

whheezzzz

Post by whheezzzz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:32 pm

No way i didnt know his daughter married  a #1 remote viewer.. I guess jotejete lol ill have to do some research and get back to you.. I do know for a fact that the government has used remote viewing for certain operations. I guess it depends on how you define nefarious. i do know that some instances help them out a great deal,prob more than we will ever know.But to use it for self indulgence,greed,deception thats crap,but it happens regardless.Any thoughts jotejete?

Azayreon

Post by Azayreon » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:02 pm

Astral Projecting is weird...especially when you're not in control.

I had a spirit in my old flat, and his way of getting my attention was making me astral project.

And I hate heights! haha

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:09 pm

Thaht's O.K. you don't have to research. Here's the answer- she married Joe McMoneagle. When he was doing remote viewing for the military, he was known as remote viewer #1. He is also one of the few psychics to successfully show his talents live on T.V.( under controlled conditions ) You can do a search on him and the program was called "Put to the Test " I think it was ABC. He has done successful RV on other shows since, but that's the show I saw.

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:15 pm

Azayreon wrote:Astral Projecting is weird...especially when you're not in control.

I had a spirit in my old flat, and his way of getting my attention was making me astral project.

And I hate heights! haha
Maybe the term here should be spirit walking, because he pulled you from your body?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”