Strange Dream...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

Strange Dream...

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:41 pm

I had a dream that I went to a store and bought a unqiue kind of lamp. I am not sure why I bought it, or why I even went to the store. However I ran into a friend at the store who was working there, he is way over qualified for this job, which I found strange. He also did not talk to me but helped me with carring my things and checking out at the register. The whole reason I went to the store was to buy this lamp. I had this dream days ago and I can not seem to let it go. Does anyone know the significance of Buying a lamp in a dream? (The lamp was in a box, waiting for me to get it home and open it.)

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:33 am

Hello Nyghtshade-

I would imagine your overqualified friend who was working at a store they were over qualified for and assisting you would mean that "someone," not particularly, them (could be them though) is shedding some light on something you need perspective on. The question is, will you see the world through their eyes in an objective point of view?

That's my take on it... something is going on and someone IS actually giving you feedback, but somehow it doesn't seem like a source you would likely rely upon.

Happy dreaming :)

Angelique

Nyteshadecreed

Thank You!!

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:06 am

Thanks you for the advice, I am often misguided in my dreams about this friend. He is always saying one thing and doing another and I am not sure if my mind is changing him into some else or if he is still being cryptic in my dreams. I am often unsure of my own analysis for that reason. Although I had similar thoughts. Thank you so very much for helping me out!!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”