Had a VERYYY strange dream last night!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FlutterbyFotos

Had a VERYYY strange dream last night!

Post by FlutterbyFotos » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:37 pm

I had the weirdest dream last night. Me and my boyfriend had a fight last night and maybe thats where it came from?! I dreamed me and a bunch of other people were swimming in a lake of some sort and a helicopter came out of nowhere and was chasing me so I swam up under a deck to try and get away from it. What could that mean?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:06 am

The dream could mean one of possibly thousands of different things to your dreaming mind. :smt017

To see a lake in your dream is believed to represent your current emotional state of mind. If the lake is clear and calm, then it symbolises your inner peace. If however the water's surface is disturbed, then you may presently be going through some emotional turmoil in your waking life. This could as you suggested be directly related to the fight which you had with your boyfriend while you were still awake.

To see a helicopter in your dream, frequently is a symbol of your ambition and achievements. You are in full pursuit of your goals. You need to slow down and don't necessarily always try to please everyone all of the time. Alternatively, you may be experiencing or urgently needing to discover a higher level of consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness (as the helicopter is coming at you from above on high).

You are being challenged to look at the problems you are presently having with your boyfriend from a completely new and higher perspective or point of view. The lake itself probably represents the emotional conflict involved with this, and the other people swimming around in it with you could perhaps be symbols for the other people who are themselves indirectly affected by the conflicts you are having with your boyfriend.

When you are continually fighting between yourselves, it affects other people around you as well. Your actions could potentially have negative consequences for people other than you and your boyfriend, who love and care for you and want only what they believe is in both your best interests, so that you will be happy.

eye_of_tiger Image

PS: You could be running away from the helicopter in your dreams because you fear that you will be found out to be lacking in the ability to overcome your problems, when this is definitely not so.
 :smt016

Return to “Dream Interpretation”