Can someone interperate this dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cornishrex_rules

Can someone interperate this dream

Post by cornishrex_rules » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:42 am

Hi there,

Last night at some point I had either two dreams or one flowing into the other.

The first was my daughters friend got a message to me that she and my daughter were involved in a car accident. I then either thought of or tried to phone the police to report it.

The next was in a strange large older house (not where currently living) and we had to go to work but for some reason had to leave a heater on either for a lizard pet to keep warm (the reason is actually very vague but valid) and the next we stepped out onto the upper back step and we saw this HUGE jumbo with the voyager on its back having flight difficulties. I mean it was so low I could see the pilot. Next thing it just rolled out of the sky on top of a residential area a short distance away from our house. Once again I had to ring for medical assistance for the injured. We then tried to make our way there to assist.

At no time did I feel any sense of fear, urgency at all. I am pretty used to having odd dreams but don't always remember them. I sleep with my stones all the time  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:51 am

It is my personal opinion (and I admit I could be wrong in feeling this) that you may be in the process of developing the gift of prophecy or of having premonitions off future events appearing in your dreams. This does not however necessarily mean that your daughter and her friend are about to be involved in a serious car accident, or that you are going to be called to medically assist passengers in a jumbo jet which has just crashed into a residential area.

Generally as this particular ability is developed the mixture of unconscious symbols and predicted events changes to favour the latter. In other words, while at present I feel that these types of dreams could simply be interpreted as the normal run of the mill variety, I believe that they will increasingly contain genuine psychic elements as well. Very rarely do premonitions turn out exactly as they were dreamed down to every little detail. If there is a car accident, it may not involve your daughter at all. Our dreaming mind appears to enjoy filling in the details for the purpose of getting our attention, or for dramatic effect. The simple fact that these dreams/visions are so vivid and easily remembered long after, strongly suggests that something out of the ordinary is going on here.

To dream that a loved one is injured or dies in a motor accident indicates that something in your own Self is no longer fully functional or is "dead". It is also symbolic of your own relationship with that person. Perhaps you need to let go of this mother - daughter relationship as it once was, so that you can then relate to each other more as equals.

Planes are regarded as symbols of sudden change, and can link to something that can happen very suddenly and unexpectedly. A plane crash can in a similar manner symbolise some emotional or relationship crash or disaster that has recently happened in your own life. You are doing what you believe deep in your heart is the best thing to do to help your daughter in her own life, but in the end you are probably only making it more difficult for her to live her life as she sees fit to do so.I do not know how old your daughter is, but she could be going through a rebellious stage where she feels that you are well meaning, but that she is no longer effectively in control of what happens to her.

The above are only one of thousands of possible interpretations as to the true meanings of these types of dreams, so please take only what is most relevant and useful to you in better understanding them from all this, while not killing the messenger aka me in the process. I am certainly not accusing you of over controlling or of manipulating your daughter's life, nor am I predicting that your relationship with her is about to fall completely apart. This need to gradually gain independence from your parents is a natural part of growing up fully, in order to become an adult in your own right.

Be kind to yourself,

eye_of_tiger Image

PS: if you are interested in further developing your gift of prophecy along with the huge responsibilities which using it entails, please post any questions have in the Psychic forum, rather than this one. It should not be necessary to request an actual reading to do this.

cornishrex_rules

Post by cornishrex_rules » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:49 am

Thank you eye_of_tiger

For some reason I did not get an email and have just popped in before dashing off to work. When I get back this evening I shall read it again.

And thank you for responding.

Brenda

Cheri Blossom

Help to understand my dream

Post by Cheri Blossom » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:53 am

I was in a unfamiliar place, yet it was a place where familiar dream travelers were gathering.
I believe it was a newer manufactured home, because the setting was as if the people there were celebrating a new home
Young children and men and woman, all enjoying the company of each other. Grandpas and grandmas, and my mom. The others were more strangers tome, (in the dream) faceless people, yet they welcomed me and there was no awkwardness.
I remember walking about looking over the new home and the land it sat on and the horses in the meadow. Grandpa was walking his horse and had a fishing pole in his hand.
Next thing I knew a big terrible wind came it was like a tornado but not, Creepy and I had the sense that it was a demon wind, it had life. Screams of the children, everyone inside holding on watching the foundation and the walls pulling up, It stopped.
I accessed the damage, remember yelling out the front window is anyone missing. And they said yes one, who I don't' know, or remember, but the other who was missing was grandpa.  
This wasn't my grandpa. Just grandpa in the dream.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”