weird and silly dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

weird and silly dream

Post by taraprincess » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:51 pm

hi everyone i was wondering if anyone could interpret this dream... its just weird and might be a little silly.... i was using a flatiron on my hair and all of a sudden alot of clumps of hair came out and it was stuck on it...and my mom was yelling at me not to use a flatiron any more because it damages the hair... but i wonder why i had this dream...thank u so much huggies

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Dreaming of having your own hair falling out

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:48 am

Dreaming of having your own hair falling out (in contrast to someone else's) is believed amongst many other things to mean that you personally feel as though you have little if any control over a particular situation, that you will have to take more care of yourself and not depend so much on others to do things which you should be doing for yourself, or of not giving enough attention to a situation that urgently needs to be looked at.

Fortunately it is believed extremely rare for such a dream to necessarily predict that your hair is going to fall out in real life, unless of course you or members of your own family already suffer from a medical condition called ALOPECIA (as my own sister-in-law does).

[
Take better care of yourself,

eye_of_tiger Image

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:25 pm

thank u so much for that interpretation eye of the tiger it makes alot of sense...im going thru something emotionally right now.. and i will take better care of myself.... u are such a sweetie... huggies

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:43 pm

STILL BECAREFUL OF USING ALL THAT HEAT ON YOUR HAIR!!! LOL
I HEAR IT ALL THE TIME MY MOTHER HAS A HAIR SALON.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:58 pm

thank u vircanaq i heard that too lol... i will be careful with that... huggies

Return to “Dream Interpretation”