Can anyone interpret this?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sapphyre

Can anyone interpret this?

Post by sapphyre » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:47 pm

Hi!

I have a re-occuring dream, very intense and "real" I am flying (no wings) over the top of a baseball diamond where children are playing. I can hear laughter, actually "feel" the cool air as I zip around. But just when I am getting into the fun of flying, I hear a whisper and find myself ducking behind the top of one of the posts on the back catch screen, very conscious that I should not be seen. Then I wake up. If I go back to sleep, the dream repeats, but I can not understand what the whisper is. I can't hear any clear words, but do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone is whispering to me.
This dream has come and gone for years, and seems most prominent when I am under some sort of stress. But there is no "ill wind" in the dream.
Any help would be appreciated!
thanx!

Sapphyre

cc

Post by cc » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:39 am

If you are having reoccuring dreams see a homeopath.

They can help find the set of the reality of the dream very quickly.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:01 am

Dear Sapphyre,

I will attempt to lay out your dream for you:

You wrote:

Hi!

I have a re-occuring dream, very intense and "real" I am flying (no wings) over the top of a baseball diamond where children are playing.

Flying is normally a sign of "escaping" perhaps in your case escaping the fact that you are overworked or been given too much responsibility.  You are seeing children playing which tells me of a yearning or a deep wish just to "let out the inner child in you again and have some fun".

The "diamond" shape on the baseball field is there to remind you how precious "having fun" is to the human psyche.

I can hear laughter, actually "feel" the cool air as I zip around. But just when I am getting into the fun of flying, I hear a whisper and find myself ducking behind the top of one of the posts on the back catch screen, very conscious that I should not be seen.

You are enjoying this "dream escape" and can feel the freedom of  just "zipping around", no restrictions, no do's and don'ts and no pressure on you to perform, but then your conscience reprimands you in a whisper and you "duck for cover" since you shouldn't be caught "having fun".  

It seems to me that in real life, pressure is getting to you and you really need a vacation or "time out" in order just to enjoy your life, your family and to make time and space for your own psyche.  The problem is that your sense of duty and responsibility just won't allow you to do just that.

Dearest, the world will not come to an end if you let go a little, nor will your work or business collapse like a house of cards.  Take some time out and go have the fun you so need and crave...You owe it to yourself and those around you...

Then I wake up. If I go back to sleep, the dream repeats, but I can not understand what the whisper is. I can't hear any clear words, but do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone is whispering to me.
This dream has come and gone for years, and seems most prominent when I am under some sort of stress.

There you have just answered your own dream....  You are stressed out and need to take a break!

But there is no "ill wind" in the dream.  (yet...)

I hope you enjoyed the interpretation...  Please post a feedback!

love and rainbows

Raka

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi cc.,

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you meant by the "set of the reality of the dream"?

Does this refer to dreams that one sees when asleep (that most people call dreams!) or some other experiences (not including nightmares)?

Thanks,

RR

[quote="cc"]If you are having reoccuring dreams see a homeopath.

They can help find the set of the reality of the dream very quickly.[/quote]

sapphyre

Dream interpretation from Mlady Raka ..... thank you!

Post by sapphyre » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 pm

Mlady Raka;

Your interpretation was very intuitive, and I thank you.  I had more or less thought that it might simply be an escape from the pressures of life, but it seemed soooo real!
That my life is overflowing with responsability would be an understatement, so your reasoning does make a good deal of sense.
Thank you for taking the time and consideration to reply! (and sorry it took me so long to get back to this..!)

May Grace and Light shine upon you always!

Sapphyre

eleace

Flying

Post by eleace » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:47 am

Could your dream actually be an Out Of Body Experience.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Flying

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:58 am

At the risk of being shot down by this August forum, I would hazard an opinion: ALL dreams are OOB experiences.

UNLESS you are special and different and actually experience your *body* directly when you are dreaming!

RR

[quote="eleace"]Could your dream actually be an Out Of Body Experience.[/quote]

PurpleRose53

Post by PurpleRose53 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:03 am

I too have repetitive dreams that I'm flying. I'm ususally very high in the sky where the crows fly. When it's time to land, I do so, go about my business, then start flying again.
It's a really pleasant dream. I'm very happy and smiling at everyone.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:19 am

[quote="PurpleRose53"][color=indigo][/color][b][i][size=18][/size]
I too have repetitive dreams that I'm flying. I'm ususally very high in the sky where the crows fly. When it's time to land, I do so, go about my business, then start flying again.
It's a really pleasant dream. I'm very happy and smiling at everyone.[/i][/b][/quote]

Who wouldn't be happy if they are in full control :-)

And the dream reality is way more difficult to control than awake reality! Do a survey if you don't believe me!

Good for you!

RR

goodkisser

dream

Post by goodkisser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:15 am

if you have those dream again and again in different situation, it means you walk with your astral body by accident.
sometimes when you are in sleeping and found in certain place and you can smell and feel it, actually you are there or this just show one of your past life

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:53 am

Since this is a thread about flying, could I ask a little question of my own? :)

I had a wonderful dream about flying.  At one point, I leaped and started soaring very high...and thinking that I would fly TOO high, I felt worried.
But soon, I was up there, feeling wonderful and happy.  When I looked down from where I was (which was like in Space), I could see a sea of stars, ALL below me.  It was a wonderful sight.

Would anyone like to interpret this a bit?  It was the first time I flew so high that I was above the Earth and in Space.  I'd also like to know what it means to fly higher than the stars and seeing them all when I look downwards.

carte_blanche

Post by carte_blanche » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:59 pm

based on one of the dream analysis book i had read, your case purely means that you are struggling to buy/achieve/recieve a product/promotion/raise/relationship and you are entering a phase where this is causing you stress and frustration.

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:20 am

carte_blanche wrote:based on one of the dream analysis book i had read, your case purely means that you are struggling to buy/achieve/recieve a product/promotion/raise/relationship and you are entering a phase where this is causing you stress and frustration.
I'm not sure if you were responding to me, Carte Blanche but if you were, you describe me well. :) I'm struggling in general and feeling very lost/inferior in life.
It's funny how the dream just feels so wonderful... :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”