Baby Dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

djberg98

Baby Dreams

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:02 am

Occassionally I will have a dream that I am pregnant.  At first I freaked out about it because I have two beautiful children, but don't want more.  I had it nightly in various situations until I received a phone call from either a friend or relative (I can't remember because it's happened a few times) that told me she was pregnant.  Then I wouldn't have them anymore.  
In or around 2000, I kept dreaming I was pregnant and got a call from my friend that she just found out.  It didn't go away though.  The dream occurred less frequently, but still was there.  I asked her what she needed for her baby shower and she told me anything for a girl.  She was a little disappointed because she so badly wanted a boy.  I helped her and her husband do the baby's room in pinks, ribbons and lace.  It was beautiful.  One night I had a dream that, for some strange reason, I needed to take the baby out and then put it back in me when I was done.  It was a boy.  No other friends had called.  I knew it couldn't be my one friend because she had had 3 ultrasounds that showed a girl.  I called everyone I could think of.  Finally I called her to tell her how much it was bugging me.  Fast forward. . .Her sister calls me from the hospital to let me know that my friend just had a baby boy.  The dream stopped.

passionatepainter

Baby Dreams for most of us

Post by passionatepainter » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:50 pm

Your baby dreams seem to have some sort of precog function. For most of us a baby or being pregnant in dreams usually represents some new part of your psyche that is growing or trying to be "born."

Return to “Dream Interpretation”