Fire U r witnessing

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VN Purohit

Fire U r witnessing

Post by VN Purohit » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:54 am

What is the prediction for fire all round you are witnessing in a city known to you

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Were you seriously burnt?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:13 am

I believe that you are asking us what are the possible meanings of dreams where you are surrounded by fire in a city already known to you from your waking life.

The following are only the most commonly accepted meanings for dreams involving fires. Fire might mean something very different to your dreaming mind, than it would to anybody else's?

Fire

This is a very complex symbol that can have both negative and positive connotations. When interpreting this dream, you need to consider all of its details and your emotional responses in the dream.....
http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Mea ... /id/241660

I very much doubt that your dream is predicting that a fire is going to break out in future in a city you are living in at the time it happens. I think that the fire is only a symbol, or stands in place of something completely different. You did not mention whether or not you were seriously burnt or escaped the fire. To know this would help us to better help you.

Hoping this has helped,

eye_of_tiger Image[/size]

VN Purohit

Fire U r witnessing

Post by VN Purohit » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:05 am

Thanx for response.I was not burnt / nor any body else. Only we were seeing it spreading out place to place & I was watching & wondering to escape.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:13 am

The fact that you were not yourself burnt is I believe a very good omen, in that whatever difficulties in your waking life the fire represents, you will to a great degree escape from it without being in any way seriously harmed. You will be victorious?

Your obvious caring and compassion for others trapped by the fire is also a very positive indicator of the spiritually minded and kind sort of person you are.

Thanks for the feedback,

eye_of_tiger Image

VN Purohit

Post by VN Purohit » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:56 am

Thanx.I feel U r 99% correct since it was a very old dream.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”