weird dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

neonwave

weird dreams

Post by neonwave » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:57 am

Ok for the past year or so I have dreams that I can remember so well that I could write a book about them. They seemed very real and nothing outta the ordinary would happen in them. One was about picking apples with a friend. I have had about 5 of the that really stick out in my mind. These 5 dreams were all different, but had 1 major thing in common. About a month after each one it really happened in real life. I don't know what you would call this. Also, I have deja vu almost daily. Has anybody else every experienced this or am I out of the ordinary? The dream that I mentioned above with the apples occurred a few miles down the road from my house. I went with one of my friends, but I had only become friends with this person about 2 weeks after the dream. This person was new to the school and I had to show her around school. She moved in about a mile or so from my house. Kinda weird.

Nick

RevEzra

Weird Dreams

Post by RevEzra » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:57 pm

Nick,

If you are weird, I am going to have to join the club, because I have been doing this for years.  Sometimes the people in my dreams as people I haven't met at the time I have the dream and do not meet the person until months later.  I am not sure how your dreams trn out, but in my case a lot of times mine are a warning of the person or something the person will do in the future, whether it is something bad or good.  I have found it has a lot to do with the content of the dream, so I have found it is in my best interest to make sure to write the dream some where to make sure I have it recorded.

neonwave

Post by neonwave » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:42 pm

Yeah, I do write them down sometimes. Only the ones that would probably affect my life the most. They usually end up with me falling asleep in my dream. I also take them as signs and I try and analyze what they might mean.

Well, at least I'm not the only one.

vanilla

Post by vanilla » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:29 pm

well , you're not the only one! That also happens to me. And it's realy good to know that someone have the same experiences...

:)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”