Nightmare.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pook

Nightmare.

Post by Pook » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:23 pm

Last night I had a nightmare about being in a different house and there were malevolent ghosts present. In one part I dreamed about these indigenous seeming people in the yard and they were sacrificing parts of themselves based on what they wanted. Like a weird give and take of limbs or blood for something else. Inside the house I dreamed that I was laying on a couch in front of a tv and was experiencing an encounter where I had horrible dread, all I wanted was to turn on the tv to have some light I felt intense fear when the tv would not go on and I had the sensation of not being able to move. Later I moved to a bedroom and my mother was in the other room when an apparition of a teenage girl with a normal body but a hideous corpse head came into the room and I covered my face and screamed and she shook me and said I'd better not get her in trouble.

I have been somewhat stressed lately. Having some relationship type emotional problems and health problems.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Inner work needed

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:41 am

Yes and the nightmares you are experiencing of malevolent ghosts haunting your home are most likely merely symptoms of your current emotional and health problems in real life.

Something aspect of your total Self (as represented by the house) most likely of an emotional nature is coming back to haunt you (symbolically). Some aspects of your own personality which so far you have ignored as if they were ghost like and invisible are now trying to get your attention. The more the violence and amounts of blood in the nightmare, the more stressful are your present emotional concerns in your waking life.

I would also add that a house is sometimes used to represent our physical bodies, rather than always representing our personalities. The body is the temple of the soul mind, and if your unconscious mind is restless and is coming back to haunt you, it is surely hardly surprising if this is not reflected by increasingly poor health.

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Dream Interpretation”