Being beaten up

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sk33t9392

Being beaten up

Post by sk33t9392 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:06 pm

I've had two dreams, both very similar to one another.

In the first one, my ex friend and her friends had started a rumor about me within the school.  Soon enough, it had spread around and many people despised me.  One in particular was a skinhead with crazy red hair and black attire.  He tried beating me up within the school but the principal stopped him.  Later, I went to an isolated spot to be away from people and the skinhead had found me there.  He started punching me and kicking me, literally trying to killing me and I woke up then.

The next dream I was playing a game with my brother.  Next thing I knew, he was dead and I felt that it was my fault.  I had gone to a park and was drinking from the water fountain.  A fat woman approached and started being very rude so I splashed a bit of water on her.  Next thing I knew, she started punching me and kicked me.  She found a bottle and broke it and tried to stab me with it when I woke up.

What do these dreams interpret?  Anyone?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:09 am

Being violently beaten up in a dream may mean that you are similarly either beating up on yourself in your waking life for some perceived failure of your's in the past, or perhaps that you feel you are being unduly victimised or unfairly blamed for doing something by other significant people in your life, of which you were never guilty and/or effectively had any control over at the time it happened.

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Dream Interpretation”