dream time: our soul's way to clean house

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

skunks

dream time: our soul's way to clean house

Post by skunks » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:49 am

dream time: our soul's way to "clean house".
I hypothesize:
In brief: In an environment where much of our awake time is filled with noise of all sorts, our dreams are a sort of abridged version of the content of our soul's and heart's investments and interactions and stages of progress.
As a result of this notion I would have to say that paying attention to dreams has given me the chance to experience life with some added perspective.
skunks ahoi

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:32 am

It's a great hypothesis! :)  Unfortunately, sometimes we can't just dream and dump, it's something we have to work through. But then again, that's not so bad either... some of the best lessons in life are the one's we have to work through, figure out  and learn through experience.

passionatepainter

Dream Time

Post by passionatepainter » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45 pm

I have a feeling also that we actually meet with our spirit guides in dream time and perhaps discuss some of our soul contracts. We can also enter dream time while awake. One way I've discovered is to get a recording of drumming -- nothing fancy just straight drumming and just lie down and listen to non-stop drumming while keeping your mind as clear as possible. This will cause you to enter dream time. I've met with my spirit guides there and discussed soul contracts I had made in advance of this lifetime.
Passionate Painter
No link in signatures...Please read rules.

TRACEY BOTHA

Dream Time

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:36 am

Passionatepainter you mention going into dream time while you are awake is there a difference between dream time and day dreaming.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”