What does this dream signify to you?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sun Dancer

What does this dream signify to you?

Post by Sun Dancer » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:26 am

Last night I had a dream and I was driving my jeep up a one lane dirt mountain road. There were tall trees on both sides of the road .Very green, very bueatiful, a nice forest, nice grass and flowers growing in between the trees.

I was going to a place to pick up a electric lift truck and take it home to use it there. Then I stoped my jeep and parked it by a pond and got out to look at the truck. When I got back in my jeep and was trying to start it when it rolled backwards into the pond and became totaly covered with the dirty water. Then I pulled the jeep out of the dirty water of the pond and tried to start it and it would not start.

There were men working nearby and one man came over to help me. He designed a tow bar that would attach the jeep to the electric truck so I could drive the truck home and tow the jeep behind me. He was a very nice person and was very supportive.

Then I saw a building nearby and there were shops inside the building. I went inside the building and saw a shop where they sold books and glass ornaments. Some very beautiful with many colors and they had mystical powers and were very wonderful. There was another shope that sold more powerful statues and ornaments.  I saw the people that worked there and they were sitting in the break room resting. I went there to talk to them and a older woman walked up to me and told me that I have a job there working with them. She did not want me to leave she wanted me to help run the shops. I am not for sure if she wanted me to help in the selling or to help in helping people using my pshchic powers. I told her that I must go back home to my wife and I had business to take care of and work to do. I thanked her for the offer and told her that I wished I could stay there and work for her.

I have been analizing the meaning of the dream for myself all day. I am intersted in hearing what you may have to say about the dream.

Thanks The Sun Dancer

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:03 am

seek higer learning find places on the astral plane and visit

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:10 pm

Hello, Sun Dancer,

what is your approach to dream analysis? All I feel entitled to do is point out some questions, in case by answering them, you answer yourself about the meaning. I usually ask something, write down the answer, then read it and... voilá! The description I've just given exactly fits some part of my present life. Want to give it a try?

Ok, then first write down the description of a jeep, also that of your own specific jeep and what it means to you to be driving it on a mountain trail: how does it make you feel?

What's an electric lift truck? what is it for?

What is a pond? How does it feel to be covered by dirty water? and why is it dirty?

What happens if you can't start your jeep? how does it make you feel?

What is a towbar? Do you know anyone as supportive as this in real life? do you enjoy lending  a hand where needed?

Please describe what a shop is, what it is for and what you were expecting to find. How do you feel in these dream shops?

You seem quite fascinated by the shop's displays, is there anything in real life that makes you feel like that?

What is a break room? do you feel like having a break from something? did you really want to stay and work in the shop or were you just saying it? Would you like to change your present job?

I hope your own answers give you some good insights. You don't have to share those if you don't like. I hope to have been of some service.

Happy New Year!  :smt111

Sun Dancer

Post by Sun Dancer » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:00 pm

Thank you for your replies for the answer to this dream that I had. Pirbid I wrote down some answers to the questions that you asked me. I found your questions very good.

Ok, then first write down the description of a jeep, also that of your own specific jeep and what it means to you to be driving it on a mountain trail: how does it make you feel?
Jeep = maneuverable - nimble quick - pleasure - fun.
Driving on a mountain trail = happy - getting away from the world and all of its troubles.
How does it feel= Great -happiness- very uplifting.

What's an electric lift truck? what is it for?
Used for work for labor.

What is a pond? How does it feel to be covered by dirty water? and why is it dirty?
What is a pond = The pond is a life giving place where animals and fish and other forms of life live there.
Covered with dirty water = The dirt of the world.( The world as being the world that bad, selfish, greedy people have made and we have to suffer with in order to make a living)
Why is it dirty = Because the bad people in the world have made it that way.

What happens if you can't start your jeep? how does it make you feel?
Can't start jeep = disappointment
Makes me feel = stranded - away from everyone I know

What is a towbar? Do you know anyone as supportive as this in real life? do you enjoy lending  a hand where needed?
Towbar = A new design of a tow bar that has a heavy spring built within it's design . There by making it a safer and a easier way to tow a vehicle with less strain and wear and tear on the vehicles involved.
Supportive person = My Wife
Enjoying lending a hand = yes, but to people that will return the favor when I need a hand, or another person needs a hand.

Please describe what a shop is, what it is for and what you were expecting to find. How do you feel in these dream shops?
.What a shop is = wisdom - psychic powers - beautiful life.
Looking for /finding = power to overcome problems.
Feeling in dream shops = happiness - paradise - enchanted

You seem quite fascinated by the shop's displays, is there anything in real life that makes you feel like that?
Studying and using supernatural powers to make this a better world to live in.

What is a break room? do you feel like having a break from something? did you really want to stay and work in the shop or were you just saying it? Would you like to change your present job?
Break room = Rest - a break away from the troubles of the world, ( the troubles ,the problems, the conflicts.)
Would I like to stay and work in the shops = Yes!
Would I like to change present job = Yes

For the last two to three years I have been looking for a different job. I have had a few interviews but have not got any job offers. The place That I work at now makes conventional or analog types of photoghraphic papers and medical and industrial X Ray films. This is a dying industry as the digital age has taken over the business and we are just surviving. A couple of weeks ago I was disapointed that a place did not hire me on. Even though they said they would keep my name in their records for employment there for they will be hiring about 100 to 150 more people next year. They said they might call me at a later time in the year but they were telling everyone they did not hire on this story.

I was also worried if I was hired on there that I would not physically be able to do the job. For the last year my left shoulder had been hurting me . I saw the doctor and he refered me to rehabilitation for arthritis in the left shoulder. The people in rehab refered me back to the doctors because the exercises that the had me doing made my shoulder hurt worse. So I will see a surgeon in a month and have had a MRI done on my shoulder. I just hope he can make the pain go away for at times it hurts very much. The pain medicin helps a lot but I do not like the after effects of it.  I am on work restriction where I work at now because of this problem and feel that working there is my only option because who would hire some one that is having a severe shoulder problem? I wish that I could find a job that is not physically demanding because I am almost 57 years old and have the scars and feel the age very much at times but I do not want to quit. I want to keep on going and be a productive person and a good person in this world.

Well thank you for asking these questions they possibly pointed me to a path that may be the one to follow.

The Sun Dancer

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:41 am

Well done, Sun Dancer! That is certainly the spirit. I am afraid this approach makes for harder work but also gets you better rewards.

I hope your shoulder gets much better fast and that you are able to work in whichever you like. Times are hard on job hunters, but I wish you all the best. Do not lose faith and everything will come in time.

Cheers  :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”