this dream definately means something

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wrsjr786

this dream definately means something

Post by wrsjr786 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:22 am

well this is wierd
last nite at the end of a nondescript dream there is this scene where i am at a beach house,outside facing towards the ocean, there is a young woman with me, she has a baby with her. i have a hood or blanket over my bowed head and i am reciting quran, but it is not my voice, it is distinctly the voice of a sufi master which i had an association with for some 25 yrs, but have not  kept up for several yrs now. i recall thinking to my self as i spoke that it was his voice i was hearing. as i finished, i looked up and out at the horizon,simultaniously(sp)drawing the woman and child to my side,muttering something like. 'this is what its all about' or ' this is how it all comes together'and as i say this, the clouds kinda part on the horizon to reveal the sun as a huge orange ball about to slide below the horizon. it is all in this 1-2-3 shift like movement of pieces moving into place, not in a real time sequence. it only last a few seconds,and the dream is over.......
is anyone familiar enough with dream interpretation to tackle this?
i am in the early stages of getting to know someone new, however there is nothing in the dream that would suggest the female is her.........thanks.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A spiritual dream of great personal significance only to you

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:02 am

Your dream containing the voice of a Sufi master with whom you had formerly had an association with in your waking life over 25 years strongly suggests that this dream is trying to tell you something of personal, spiritual significance which may only have a meaning to you, and not one to be easily found in someone else's dream dictionary.

I am presently undecided whether to attempt to interpret this dream symbolically, or whether instead it might represent an actual past life experience of your's. In isolation from the dreams you may have had since this one, I am hesitant to simply make an educated guess as to which of these would be the more likely.

You could possibly greatly help your own cause by providing us with any information from your daily life which might help us to better help you. The passing of time in our dreams is purely psychological and relative, and the mere fact that it seemed to only last a few seconds does not necessarily mean that the messages it contains are not worth investigating in more detail.

My initial impressions are that this dream comes from the deepest parts of your unconscious mind, close to what some call your true or Higher Self, and that it consequently has something of immense significance to teach you.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:13 am

As I was reading what you had written, it seemed to me you are getting a confirmation that you have absorbed the teachings, or specific teachings that you can identify. have been absorbed by you and you have made them yours.  The voice of your teacher is now your voice.  You have made his teaching yours.  I think most of the symbols (images) are about us, my belief.  In this case I was getting that all the aspects of you are being accepted and a part of the acknowledgment of the absorption of the teaching.
I also see that there is an ending.  It may come in 3 steps.  Each coming quickly.
I will say, it felt like a huge transition, coming in 3's.  The transition for you comes around your Sufi teacher.  I'm using the word transition here because I perceive a change that you may see as an ending.  Transitions are moving from one place to another, not an end.

Catnip_Tee

Dream Interpretation

Post by Catnip_Tee » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Hello....We can't lie to our subconscious when we are dreaming.  When we dream sometimes there are spirit guides who help us with our lifes path.  Don't worry about this new person in your life adhering to your faith.  Your faith has deep roots in your soul, follow that and everything else will fall into place.  

Blessing *!*

Return to “Dream Interpretation”