eagle

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KimSullivan

eagle

Post by KimSullivan » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:09 pm

I had a dream that I saw an American Bald Eagle soaring in the sky. It was so vivid!  The only thing is that I have never seen an eagle in flight. I'm not sure I've ever seen one period except for books and tv.

I remember being in awe of the magnificent bird. I felt good when I woke up.

Any thoughts? thank you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

American Bald Eagle

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Hi Kim,  Image

The following information may be useful to you in interpreting your dream of the American Bald Eagle (or eagles in general).

It could alternately be regarded as specifically a sign of your own strong feelings of patriotism towards the Stars and Stripes?

http://www.katiestanley.com/resources/dd/e.htm
The feathers of Eagle are equally sacred; the white feathers of the Bald Eagle for example, are especially treasured for their link to GrandMother Medicine............
Also see "The Bald Eagle, Our National Symbol"

http://www.crazyhorseindustries.net/the ... al_symbol/

Please note that I have no personal association with (nor am I promoting the items on sale on) the above site.

Hoping this helps,

eye_of_tiger Image

Catnip_Tee

Dream Interpretation

Post by Catnip_Tee » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Hello...sometimes to interpret a dream we need more information about your lifes events at the time.  There are so many different types of dreams that one can have.  Some are dreams that are helping us work through worries or changes we are going through, others have information in them and premonitions, then some just seem to be a hodgepodge of silly leftover stuff from our sub-conscious.  At any rate, we are made up of pos and neg electrical charges and so is most of everything around us.  So we are energy beings in the midst of a super energy universe.  

Eagle dreams are; according to many theories, to be one of the best dreams to have, supremacy, high accomplishments, power, clear insight and attainment.  Spiritual and pure wisdom.  

I think you interpretted it best when you said you woke up feeling good.

Sweet Dreams...blessings  *!*

Return to “Dream Interpretation”