Strangest dream ever had!...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiger_tiger

Strangest dream ever had!...

Post by tiger_tiger » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:25 pm

I think I put my post into wrong place (Dream Dictionary), where nobody answers. Can anybody explain little bit about this dream, please?

Hi everyone,

Last nite I had a very strange dream ever in my life.

"My parents passed away 18 years ago and I saw them having a girl about 7-8 years old (Which we are only 5 bros). It's been told that end of days are on the way and my parents wanted me to take care of that little sister of mine and get legal guardianship.
I traveled my birth town and that night after dawn huge amount of people all around the world gathered and waited for armageddon.
Eventually, one big eye appeared in the air looked like HORUS and started saying that it was God! But nobody believed it and some gurus started cross-questioning him. And Horus called all gurus to have a meeting to discuss about the event and how to save humanity from extinct. After that we danced and laughed, etc..."

Can anybody interpret?

Thanks and blessings...

T_T

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:37 pm

The parents here can be seen as representing those beliefs which serve to protect you. The parents having children would indicate that these beliefs have been productive. The dream suggests that you might see those beliefs that are protective of you as having produced an idea or feeling (a girl) which your awake consciousness or awareness does not show you (as you have no sister in reality) Your reality shows you only logic having come from these beliefs (we are only 5 brothers). An emotionally conceived idea (a girl) would seem unrealistic.

The 7-8 year old girl can suggest an idea or emotional perspective that is sacred or eternal. Beliefs that are protective of you would give you the legal right to act as a guardian or protector of this feeling. (take care of that little sister… get legal guardianship.) The feeling being referred to in this scene seems to pertain to the issue of the end of days – Armageddon. When putting yourself on grounds of reasoning upon which your beliefs were established (traveled to my home town) there appears to be a great intensity of thought upon the idea of Armageddon. (huge amount of people… gathered and waited for Armageddon) Because the gatherings of people are occurring all around the world, it seems also implied that many people share a similar belief in Armageddon.

The one big eye when associated with Horus is known as “the eye of Horus” and was an important symbol of power to the Egyptians, specifically a symbol of protection and royal power from deities. As Horus claims to be God, the eye may simply suggest power obtained when honouring “a god” of power. In this scene such “a god” seems associated with the end days scenario of Armageddon. Yet there appears to be an aspect of yourself that would or could dispute the idea that a real god of power would be associated with such a scenario as Armageddon. (no body believed that Horus was God) The aspect of yourself that is most knowledgeable about God may feel a need to question or double check whether this “god” of power really is the true God. (some gurus started cross-questioning him) Your concept of “a god of power” calls for the more knowledgeable aspect of yourself  to see that the subject of Armageddon requires some discussion (Horus called all gurus to have a meeting to discuss about the event) and would also see the possibility that humanity can be saved. (and how to save humanity from extinction) After doing this you can go on living and be happy. (After that we danced and laughed, etc..." )

{Because Horus has been used in this dream to represent “a god”, the dream could be implying that you are using a concept of God in association with Armageddon, that might have been more suitable for people in ages past (as Horus is no longer worshiped today) Scripture makes a distinction between “the god of the world”(Satan) and the Father of Jesus (the True Creator). It might be worth wondering which has given us the Armageddon scenario.}

Return to “Dream Interpretation”