My dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bartmanhomer

My dream

Post by Bartmanhomer » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Ok about Tuesday night I have a dream. First I was at the forest dressed in black and I feel very calm and peaceful, until suddenly I almost fell to the pit and I was so scared. And suddenly the woman in white help me and save my life. She was very heroic and also very kind. I feel fortunate the she save my life and I feel some sort of special bond in a very friendly way. She ask me are you ok? I said I'm okay a little limpy but I'm ok. So she help me come to her campout with her and another woman in white. My leg was injured but she took care of my leg. what does that dream mean?

MrPhatLips

Post by MrPhatLips » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:59 pm

What is your waking life like?  An injured leg could mean you are suppose to go to a specific place in the physical and you are putting it off for whatever reason.  It could also be metaphorical for you holding yourself back and that is causing you to be a place of darkness in your waking life.  If you put your foot forward and take some initiative to get out of a sticky situation you could change it from negative to positive.  Then again I could be wrong and it could all be mumbo jumbo stemming from something wild you saw on TV.

What do you think it involves?  You would know better than us.

Bartmanhomer

Post by Bartmanhomer » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:53 pm

That I need a support system and I feel isolate. But that my opinion. What about the woman in white?

MrPhatLips

Post by MrPhatLips » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 pm

Bartmanhomer wrote:That I need a support system and I feel isolate. But that my opinion. What about the woman in white?
That makes absolute sense.  A support system is good.  Above all your strongest support system should be self-support.  All the other little gaps you can fill with family and friends but you should be your own number #1 fan.  The woman in white could represent anything.  She could just represent an idea or a real person in your physical waking life.  It could even be a male in your physical life.  Any ideas about her so far?

Bartmanhomer

Post by Bartmanhomer » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Make the woman in white consider to be my aid, a friend, a theripst, a priestess or a girlfriend that I've been looking for. It could be anything. But I think the woman in white could probably be my friend.

MrPhatLips

Post by MrPhatLips » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:02 pm

If you feel a strong connection to her as a person, she may be a spirit guide, a friend you knew in previous lives, or someone you know that may be watching over you from the Other Side.

Bartmanhomer

Post by Bartmanhomer » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Well she's very kind, loving, good-nature and very gentle.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”