Super Realistic Dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jonny

Super Realistic Dreams

Post by Jonny » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi,

Eversince young, I've got very realistic dreams.
So realistic that they're in:
1) Colours
2) Smell
3) Feel
4) Taste

There's a few dreams, which i've dreamt of a place, and a few years later, i'll be there and the place is very very similar!
Most recent case is a mall that i've dreamt and i actually got there right after its newly built and still waiting for shop occupants to move in(not 100% operational mall at that time).

Does that mean anything?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Psychic, lucid, precognitive and spiritual dreams

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:20 am

Both dreams of a psychic nature (when compared to the more frequent symbolic dreams) and those in which the dreamer suddenly becomes aware within his or her dream that they are dreaming (lucid dreams) are often of an especially vivid nature. Some say that they appear realer than the real world, with colours and hues more varied and intense than anything normally seen on Earth.

If you turn the colour control of your TV up to it's maximum setting, you should have a better understanding of what I am getting at here. The colours fluoresce? But all the senses seem equally heightened. Not just what we can see. Some psychic dreams (but not all) are precognitive. They contain premonitions of actual future events in your waking life. Experiencing a place in a dream well before you visit it is just one example of this type.

With normal symbolic dreams which can often be fairly easily interpreted using someone's general dream dictionary as a guide, if you dream you are trapped in a partially finished or totally closed shopping mall, you may be frustrated by the lack of spontaneity and number of available choices or options in your waking experience.

When combining this generally accepted meaning with the vividness of your dream, I believe that the lack of options or choices to which this dream is referring are closely associated with either your religious or spiritual beliefs. Spiritual dreams coming from a source closer to our true Self often use heightened senses for greater dramatic effect. The idea is that the more vivid the dream, the stronger is the wake up call to the dreamer.

Hoping this will help,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Dream Interpretation”