Dream or premonition???

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Dream or premonition???

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Somehow i had a few of my friends(dream friends i guesse) that got into my house and i think they were having a party and one of my friends and my bf were like flirting with each other which for some odd reason made me feel a little bad so i sulked off into the kitchen and refused to go back in there until my bf finally enters the kitchen and asks me "whats wrong?"

Edit
Rhutobello

anybody wanna take a wild stab in the dark with this one?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:14 am

The dream is more about fantasy, then about real meanings.

I have edit it, because we don't want to have members sexual fantasy dreams, as Reading request.

Any such request in the future will be removed at once, with no explanations.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:14 pm

oh i'm sorry lol oops

MrPhatLips

Post by MrPhatLips » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey BabyGirl,

I hope this posting finds you in great spirits and great health today.  :)

This is my personal opinion about the reoccuring theme in your dreams:

I don't think we should be so quick to dismiss nudity as being linked solely as a display of sexuality.  Nudity could be how BabyGirls' subconscious chooses to symbolize her vulnerability in it's purest form to her.  I know that I cannot say that with absolute certainty because she knows what's going on inside her way better than I do.  It certainly is plausible because western society and the current generation so heavily identify with it's sexual images.  The image of nudity may not only represent the whole of her anxieties, vulnerabilities, and fears that drive her, but it could also be a very detailed and specific issue dealing with her expression and interpretation of female sexuality in that about how she believes her appearance and image are being perceived by others.  

It's so very easy for us to remove the guilt on our part when we make judgements on others because we convince ourselves that we are being objective when we really aren't.  Granted, BabyGirl's dreams can be a bit Risqu'e, but only further discretion about her subject detail is needed, not condemnation.  But BabyGirl, we can't let you off the hook.  Just make sure your future post don't fog up anyone's screens. :-P

But you be YOU; always, regardless of how you think other folks are going to respond.  You live your life for yourself.  Don't live your life for others.  Never be ashamed.  You are strong and tough.  You are a scorpion.

Scorpio:  Your sexuality is deep, all-consuming and intense.  You seek transformation through the sexual experience, which you never undertake lightly.  Ruled by Mars, the god of primitive action and Pluto the lord of the underworld, you mix primal passion with a profound need to uncover the mysteries of life and death, including and especially sexual ones.  Your emotions run deep and your faculty of intuition is remarkably accurate, so your antennae can prick up and pick out a prospective partner at first sight.

Scorpio rules the generative organs and so you have no doubt grown up with a heightened sense of the fascination, not to say fear and loathing, with which lesser mortals view sexuality and Scorpio sexuality in particular.  You are seen as sexually dynamic, threatening, voracious, insatiable, overwhelming and generally mysterious.  This is of course not without foundation and you have been known to take advantage of this fascination, rather like a snake hypnotising a bird before devouring it.

However, you fundamentally need to get to the very bottom of everything, so that you may transform and transmute yourself through the harnessing of natural energies.  Sexual activity comes naturally to you, although some seek to repress and transform the sexual scorpion into the eagle of high spirituality.  You mix fire with water to create a steamy swamp of overheated passion and desire.

Anything is acceptable in your sensual world, for you are interested in the end, not the means. If it blows your mind, or it expands your sexual repertoire, or enables you to exert your dominance, it will be fine by you.

( Take from website http://www.astrologycom.com/scorsex.html )

So dear, don't you for a second feel ridiculed or belittled because your dreams.  You don't have to  be denied the help you seek solely because others put so much power into sex that they have to walk on tip toes and eggshells about the subject.  We here all majority adults.  Whether we are all majority mature adults is left up to perception, but surely there are enough of us here to understand that this is not a smut ring.  So why would the mature members among us take it as such?

And I'll go head and be a little more real for a second.  Is it really all that serious?  I mean think about it.  Even the most grotesque of sexual deviants surely can find better things to do, surf much better and more entertaining websites than Mystic Board if they are looking for Adult Content.  I sincerely doubt that anyone is getting off on BabyGirl's dreams, and even if they are, ridiculously censoring BabyGirl surely isn't going to help them.  So let's not block off the one that actually wants help to be in favor of the one that actually doesn't.  

However, I do respect Mystic Board's right to ensure quality control and I'm certainly not knocking their efforts.  I assure you that I will do my part to keep it clean.  :)

Respectfully yours,

Mr PL

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:21 pm

thanks MrPhat! as a rule when i have a sex dream i dont normally go into details and if one suddenly pops into a harmless dream that wasent sexual in the beggining of it i wont even go into extreme details because i like to keep that part to myself

MrPhatLips

Post by MrPhatLips » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:31 pm

no prob Babygirl

You be YOU... :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”