I took barbwire out of my knee

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

I took barbwire out of my knee

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Last night i dreamt i was on this school bus and were heading somewhere, i suddenly had this shooting pain in my knee and i look down and i saw this huge gaping hole in my knee and i see something sticking out of it. so i grab it and pull and its starting to hurt more when i do that but i know i need to get it out so with one big pull i take it out and throw it on the bus and its this huge barbwire fence :smt017 and i look down at my knee and its healed over no scar or anything. anyone wanna tell me what this one means?

ImALostSoul

Post by ImALostSoul » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi WLBG

The school bus is of little relevance unless it is part of a time frame.  To be have barbwire in a dream, usually means that you are trapped, because of a lie or restricted in a false relationship.  The healing of the knee represents the freeing of either one through the acceptance of the outcome.  

AP

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 pm

It is very rare that I give dream interpretations here, but I feel I must point out my view.....

School buses can be symbolic of bullying, when we feel vulnerable. Being in a situation that we feel we cannot run or hide from. But, there is always a way out :)

The knee is  akin to being made immobile and having to face things rather than being able to igfnore them. Unable to walk or run away..... for the time being.

Barbed Wire can be symbolic of a wound, for instance a 'pain in the neck' or a 'thorn in the side', something or someone that is trying to hurt you and that you must accept and then remove them from your life. Perhaps this might be a person or people, perhaps your sub-conscious might be trying to tell you that something is wrong and you aren't listening, instead you are ignoring it. To me, barbed wire is always an external influence, from outside yourself, and not something that you are doing.

The absence of a scar means you will recover from this and without problem :)

Look around you and see what it might be.......

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 pm

well....that i know of nobody is trying to hurt me at least in my personal life. probably some parts of my personality i need to let go.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Don't forget that this is your sub-conscious at work. Things that your reasoning self may not believe or understand or want to believe or understand. And of course it's just my take on your dream. But Barbed wire is very indicative of pain coming or being inflicted by someone or something else. IE: it is removeable :) and once understood and gone.... peace :)
Last edited by Gem on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Don't forget that this is your sub-conscious at work. Things that your reasonging self may not believe or understand or want to believe or understand. And of course it's just my take on your dream. But Barbed wire is very indicative of pain coming or being inflicted by someone or something else. IE: it is removeable :)n and once understood and gone.... peace :)

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Hi Baby Girl,

I love your dreams,, a bus is representative of your life just as a car is though it has a focus on external influences that drive you forward, a school bus could identify with feeling you are being driven into feelings you had as a child of being powerless, as a passenger you will feel someone else is trying to take control of your life direction or teach you a lesson.

barbed wire is exactly that barbs. you may feel in life that there are others with malicious intent or may even be the recipient of barbed comments. to be a fence means it tends to mean it has a restricting feel about it and if long it just goes on and on.

the knees are the area of co operative effort.

overall you may feel a bit victimized by others, you may be suffering from barbed comments, gossip, misinformation being spread about you. you may feel a bit restricted in your ability to deal with this or may even feel it is a cooperative effort or helped by those with authority and be a bit overwhelmed by it.

Pulling the barbs out of knee is a good thing, it indicates your ability to isolate the area of difficulty and overcome without any ongoing negative effects any attempt to put you down as a person. I would like to say that no body can make you feel less about yourself and those willing to try may need to take a good look at themselve bg. take on board that you are who you are and it is how you feel about yourself that matters, by pulling the barbed wire out of your knee you are indicating that you are taking control of either the situation or at least how you feel. as said this is a good thing hope this helps

warm regards
d

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:17 am

thanks Squeaky!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”