A very strang Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Delilah

A very strang Dream

Post by Delilah » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 am

I was wondering if someone will know what my dream was trying to say to me.

I was asleep but not in my bed there was a big bang I got out of bed to see what the loud noise was I looked everywhere but I didn't know what what was doing it, I walked outside but the out side was not where I live I could not see any other houses anywhere and when I turned around my house was gone to. Sorry that is all I can remember.

Delilah.

Clay.Aiken

Re: A very strang Dream

Post by Clay.Aiken » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:29 am

Delilah wrote:I was wondering if someone will know what my dream was trying to say to me.

I was asleep but not in my bed there was a big bang I got out of bed to see what the loud noise was I looked everywhere but I didn't know what what was doing it, I walked outside but the out side was not where I live I could not see any other houses anywhere and when I turned around my house was gone to. Sorry that is all I can remember.

Delilah.
OH Delilah,
It sounds to me like you are lonely, and need some companionship. Come to the U.S. and visit me. I am looking forward to seeing you.
Love
Clay

ImALostSoul

Post by ImALostSoul » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi Delilah
It sounds to me you worried about being alone.  The house represents the security that you wish to have.

AP

Return to “Dream Interpretation”