Dream Interpretation Mountains, Caves and Black Cats

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Javant

Dream Interpretation Mountains, Caves and Black Cats

Post by Javant » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 pm

I had a dream about mountains, caves and black cats that I posted last night.  It was deleted.

I was wondering why ?

So here we go again....

I was in wales looking at a mountain (one in a familiar area, though the dreamscape was different from reality).  This mountain was one I had climbed before (in a previous dream).  There were a few of us in a party.  One of my party was instructed (reluctantly) to climb the mountain by one who was actually my boss (reality) he was quite young (the party member not my boss) but not familiar to me.

The mountain was quite a difficult climb but possible. The mountain had some kind of ancient ruins on top similiar to the area it represents and also to my home area which has similiar ruins nearby.

I was looking at the mountain when all of a sudden a door opened in the rock face to reveal a mystical cave that I wanted to explore but was too out of reach from me (a shear drop between me and the cave).

From the cave I had a vision of a map of the world unfolding in front of me which showed what looked like Central America (Panama maybe ?) then the map zoomed in on South Korea then this vision ended.

For the last part of the dream I was actually climbing the mountain.  I managed to get half or 3/4 of the way up when I was attacked by 3-5 domestic cats which forced me to retreat.  There intention was only to guard the mountain and not too harm unless provoked.  By the way the dreamscape had taken a more urban appearance.  With industrial steps forming the path up the mountain.

The dream then ended : (

Please analyse....
Last edited by Javant on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Seems to be site went off line today.  I noticed many posts missing, in many categories. Just so you know.  Might want to repost what you remembered.

Safe Journey

Javant

Post by Javant » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Any Ideas ?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”