mum's dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tulip

mum's dream

Post by tulip » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi,I was wondering if someone can help me out here.My mum never remember her dreams,however,this is her second Native American dream in a year.She says it was very vivid.She recalls being in the middle of camp,sitting with women and children around her.The men were out hunting.When the men came back they had a body with them,which appeared to be the body of her husband,he had died during the hunt.She heard the words Wa na ta he,which I have found may mean something like kicked to death,which makes sense,naturally.Also,she heard Grey Wolf,but she is not sure if that was his name.What she really wants to know is,if she is dreaming of a past life.Can anyone help?

tulip

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Hello Tulip,  Image

Although I would genuinely like to help you and your mother out with this, it has been my experience that third party dream interpretations are frequently as reliable as third party readings are. While it is entirely possible that her dreams may represent an actual past life experience as a member of an American native tribe sometime back in history, they could equally be symbols standing in her sleeping mind for something entirely unrelated to American Indians.

Your posting struck a definite chord with me as I am convinced both through having similar dreams to to those of your mother, as well as me feeling a deep sense of connection to these very spiritually aware people although I have never been outside Australia in this current lifetime. I have also been told that I have a healing guide who is a Native American shaman with a healing pouch strung around his neck, filled with some sort of herbs which are used in a ritual or ceremony to invoke the healing energies.

For a more symbolic interpretation.........
To see an Indian in your dream represents the primitive and instinctual aspect of yourself. You need to be in more control of your waking-life situations and surroundings. You also need to be more self-reliant and exercise your personal power. Alternatively, this dream symbolizes honesty, dedication, and wisdom.

http://www.brilliantdreams.com/dream-di ... nary-i.htm
There is simply not enough information provided in order for me to even hazard a guess as to whether your mother's dream is to be taken literally as a real past life experience, or whether instead it is purely of a symbolic nature.

It could turn out in the end to be a little of both?

Kindest regards to you and your Mum (bless her),

eye_of_tiger Image

tulip

Post by tulip » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:49 am

Thannks for that.It has given her something to think about.

tulip

Return to “Dream Interpretation”