pegasus

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tulip

pegasus

Post by tulip » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:45 am

I cant remember much about this dream sadly,but I have been trying to figure it out.I don't really understand what I have read so far about pegasus dreams.Wondered if anyone could help.All I can remember is being at some sort of party,get the feeling it was for some sort of big rock star.It was in possibly an old church or castle type of building.I did get the sense of gotic about it.Anyway,part of the evening involved a special event which was like a fly past by a pegasus!It swooped around outside flying up then low to the ground.I remember being told to keep my distance,possibly in case I spooked it.It was a beautiful sight and I felt a sense of awe about the whole thing.The only other aspect of the dream I recall is something to do with black underwear.Somehow,during the party,my undies came off and I had to go to a huge warehouse the following day which held lots of clothes.I had to ask the men there to help find my underwear!Everything there was catagorised in colours etc.Thats all I can remember.Can anyone help?

tulip

JewelOfTheSouth

Re: pegasus

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:26 am

tulip wrote:All I can remember is being at some sort of party,get the feeling it was for some sort of big rock star.It was in possibly an old church or castle type of building.I did get the sense of gotic about it.Anyway,part of the evening involved a special event which was like a fly past by a pegasus!It swooped around outside flying up then low to the ground.I remember being told to keep my distance,possibly in case I spooked it.It was a beautiful sight and I felt a sense of awe about the whole thing.The only other aspect of the dream I recall is something to do with black underwear.Somehow,during the party,my undies came off and I had to go to a huge warehouse the following day which held lots of clothes.I had to ask the men there to help find my underwear!Everything there was catagorised in colours etc.Thats all I can remember.Can anyone help?

tulip
Buildings in dreams represent you, as do the rooms in a dream, or even an automobile. You have a need for freedom and also to be known and appreciated for the work you do. The oldness of the buildings tell me that you are living in the past without a sense of true direction and are searching for your path, or a new way of believing. Also you have things in your life that no longer serve your highest good. This dream took place at night, which tells me you have secrets you hide from even yourself. There are many situations in your life that you need to take a look at. The flying up and then low are the highs and lows in your every day life. You being told to keep your distance is a message to yourself. It denotes that you need to take a deeper look at your life situations, not the opposite. The color white is connected to purity and your spiritual path. You are feeling you may be spooked by the revelations that will come when you do look at things in your life on a deeper level. The beautiful sight of freedom, which pegasus has is very much what you are seeking. The color lack is a protective color and the reson you lost the underware is that you do not feel protected. You had to seek help from others to find your clothes, which tells me you are seeking help with direction. The clothes were in a big warehouse, which would represent a side of yourself. You are organised to the point that you cannot see the forrest for the tree's and you need space, and freedom. A party denotes things to celebrate, and you have had very little to really feel good about ot to celebrate. Looking at the dream for what it is may in fact help you to obtain those things you not only need but desire.

I Hope This Helps,

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

tulip

Post by tulip » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi Julie,Im not really sure where this fits in to my life right now.Certainly,at work over the past year I was covering maternity leave and was in charge and enjoyed the challenge and my area manager really prefers me for the job.My team leader came back so Iam back to just being assistant.Maybe its to do with that.Im not sure.Maybe its to do with a falling out with my male friend,I don't know.My dreams are always like this full of symbolism,half of which I don't understand.For example,last week,I dreamt I was kissing the friend in question and he was wearing a dress,which is odd,since he very much a mans man!Anyway,thanks for interpretating my dream,you have given me stuff to think about.

Tulip

DreamSue

The Pegasus is near

Post by DreamSue » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:28 am

Hi Tulip, my name is DreamSue.  I agree with Julie about not being able to access your potential (white Pegasus) and feeling vulnerable (missing underwear).   The Pegasus is an opportunity for you to learn more about your potential and true desires.  I recommend that you do some directed dreaming about this.  Do a visualization about the Pegasus during the last half hour of your day.  Visualize "safety" – that is, you are in a situation where it is safe for you and the Pegasus to meet.  Ask the Pegasus some questions, and she will answer.  Then go to sleep.  Track your dreams for at least a week.  Repeat the visualization if it feels right to do.  The Pegasus is a profound symbol, and its presence indicates that you are "close" to it and can learn from it.   Let me know if you have any questions.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:41 am

Hi Tulip,

I am glad I could help. If you look on the dream boards you will see I do a lot of dreams. I also do them at home for clients. I use some symbolism, but I tap in to psychic awareness too. I do not use a dream book to read dreams. It will become more clear as you think about it. Dreams mean many things, and no two dreams are exactly alike. There are 3 dream stages:

Wishful thinking- Wish for things to work out and so on

Pre-cognitive- Trying to figure out the future

Venting- Things you accept of let go of

The first stage comes during the beginning of sleep

The second stage comes in the middle of the night

The third stage comes somewhere near dawn

Dreams are more than symbols or just things that fly through your head. They are you in certain area's, some possibly fitting the moment and some fitting in to things that are still bothering you from your past. I used a bit of psycology to show you the dream stages, so you might understand better. If you would like to dream about a certain subject as has been noted in the post above me, you should think about it 20 to 30 minutes before going to sleep, and while trying to get to sleep. Your critical mind allows everything to remain for about an hour and a half. However, sleep will clear the critical mind, just as hypnosis does. Also note: Some people cannot visualize, but everyone can imagine. It depends on your suggestability type, and that has to do with psychology and hynosis. Thank you for the opportunity.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

tulip

Post by tulip » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:42 am

Thanks for that Dreamsue and Julie.I have heard something similer before.I think I will give it a go.See what happens.

tulip

tulip

Post by tulip » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Ok,This isn't as esy as it sounds.I focused on Pegasus,but couldn't dream about one.I did have a dream,but I don't know if it was related or not.

tulip :smt017

DreamSue

Visualization Practice

Post by DreamSue » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 am

Hi Tulip,

It takes time.  Directed dreaming is a practice.  Continue the visualization before going to bed.  Record your dreams in the morning.  You may email your dreams directly to me if you wish.  Sometimes the dreams are addressing your visualization and it may not be obvious.    

DreamSue  

Email removed
No promotion of own services allowed
Rhutobello
site admin

tulip

Post by tulip » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Thanks sue.

I will post here.

I am asked to my old school  by an ex colleague and her partner.(Laura and Jason)My old school was changed to offices a few years ago and is now empty.My male friend worked in one of the offices.Also,he is the cousin of Jason.

I go into the building and am talking to Laura,one of her sons may possibly have been there.We notice something falling past the window and are shocked to find its a body.The body is dressed in white,but I don't know him.Outside we see a group of workmen,who appear to be wearing grey,they are laughing,they have something to do with body.There seems to be a party at the other end of the car park,very colourful,possibly Asian people at party.I recall phoning emergency services,I think its a fire engine that turns up.Thats all I recall.

I didn't have a dream last night,will keep trying visulization to see what happens.

tulip

Return to “Dream Interpretation”