jesus

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yehweh

jesus

Post by yehweh » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:15 pm

n this dream im standing n my room n front of a window and n front of me standing nfront of me standing nfront of the closet is my father hes been deseased 4  3years but n the dream it didnt feel like my father ive dreamt my father b 4 and the shodow that he was giving off it clearly wasnt him then jesus apeared nbetween us and he points 2 the other person saying something i couldnt hear then he  piont 2 me and says u will no longer suffer then i wake up please nterprite

JelliedJonquil

Post by JelliedJonquil » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Are you feeling any guilt about your father's death?  In some way you are blaming yourself for his death, even though it wasn't your fault, and there wasn't anything you could do?

Maybe Jesus was trying to tell you that your father is a changed man, that you need not to feel blame for anything?

JJ

yehweh

Post by yehweh » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:00 pm

i dont feel guilty about his death i know there was nothing i could do the reason i say it wasnt him because n the dream it didnt feel like him and it didnt really look like him. ive had dreams about my father b 4 n the dreams we always sit down and talk there is no senary n most of them it is just me and him i can tell by the feeling that i get and it didnt feel like him. but thank u 4 responding thank u

newmoongina

Post by newmoongina » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 am

You standing in front of a window is significant of moving onto a new biginning for yourself religiously.  Only a guess, but Jesus is in your dream.  The dark presense that's near your father's spirit could be a warning that someone close who you trust, who knew your father well has alterior motives towards you.  Jesus is a wonderful powerful omen of spiritual uplifting and his message that you will no longer suffer is just that.  Have you had some kind if bad feelings from the past you feel have been released after this dream?  The negativity that was around you shall not bother anymore as I think you are well protected.

Jesus
To see Jesus in your dream, foretells that your greatest goals will be realized. This dream serves to console and strengthen you in your times of adversity, hardship and struggle. You will rise above any situation and circumstance and become victorious. To dream that Jesus speaks to you or that you are praying with Him, signifies that you will be blessed with peace of mind, joy and contentment.

Hope this made sense. Thanks for sharing your wonderful dream.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”