dream of a baby clutching on to me........

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

code

dream of a baby clutching on to me........

Post by code » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:34 pm

I seems to always have a dreams of a holding a baby boy and the he is and i am holding him on to him tight.

I first feel fear, and then when i see the face of the baby boy it all goes and i just simply hold close to my heart to stop him cry (when i have the dream he is crying) or simply carry him around close to my chest. In the last few months on approx 3 occasion the baby was a girl, and the suprise of knowing his was felt as though i was awake, but that did not matter to me as long as it was a baby was the overwhelming joy i was feeling during the dream.

Why do i dream of baby always, what is the meaning of that?
When i dream of the baby i do feel often feel a calm, loving and secure feeling of sensation.

code.

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:02 am

Hi Code,

the dream seems to indicate that nurturing others is what makes you happiest but when you have an emotional need this gives you some level of difficulty. the clinging could be over identifying with relationships and the fear is feeling vulnerable in love. a baby provides unconditional love and for a mother is immensely satisfying. this would include relationships on all levels that is why the baby can be either sex, this includes friendships family and lovers.

to dream of this repeatedly simply means it may be a part of yourself that you do not fully acknowledge or accept, you may shy away from being too close for fear of being hurt or vulnerable to hurt. when you nurture in a relationship it is all to easy to find yourself being giving and not able to receive or feel that relationships are a little one sided.

hope this helps
warm regards
squeaky

Return to “Dream Interpretation”