python fell upon me

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sekhar1_rkl

python fell upon me

Post by sekhar1_rkl » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:55 am

Hello everybody,

Today morning aroun 7:00AM, i saw in my dreams a large python hissing on a tree.Below which i am standing with my brother,then i saw a dog bark at the python, which make me aware of python.Then i rushed to my house,but when i closed the door i saw the python fell upon me from no where,then i wake up from dream.

So can any body interpret what it means.

valchenolf

Post by valchenolf » Mon May 01, 2006 9:11 am

i've had a couple of dreams about snakes also recently.. I have a feeling the type of snake I see is a cobra, wide neck compared to rest of body and venomous kils prey by biting them.

Did the python try to kill you when it landed on you? Did it go for anyone else?

Snakes have many meanings, they are usually warnings, or obstacles in your life. They can be representing deciet, cunning, power, danger, sin and even representation that is somewhat phallic.

Pythons generally mean that someones trying to intimidate you, they also have overt sexual meanings. Other people in the dream could be callous, untrustworthy people, or possibly you could link the phallic side to them.

It is hard to give a personal meaning to you without having more information of the dream. So all I can do is give you the meanings of the snake. Feel free to post more info about the dream and I will get back to you.

sekhar1_rkl

Post by sekhar1_rkl » Mon May 01, 2006 6:33 pm

Thanx for reply.

The python did not tried to kill me,it only fell upon me.And i tried to ran away.Thats all i remember.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 08, 2006 7:10 am

i have also been dreaming about snakes since childhood.. but these dreams stopped a  few months ago. someone once told me , it meant something good was to happen to u.

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Mon May 08, 2006 6:54 pm

Strange...I just had a dream about snakes lastnight. It was that I was outside with my dogs and there were all these tiny baby black snakes.  I was soo scared of them and really being cautious of my step so they wouldn't bite me. I remember waking up because I was soo scared. Then I couldn't fall back asleep and I was so afraid to get out of my bed.

Kindof embarrasing for an adult to act in this manner.

Sophe

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue May 09, 2006 6:13 am

Well many are afraid of snakes. Me too, but i just hate snakes. But from couple of days i am finding a new kind of respect for snakes. Still i hate them, but maybe in the future i will like them. Anyway i am happy i have no dreams of snakes.

& sophe, there is nothing wrong in being afraid, so don't worry.

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Mon May 22, 2006 11:16 am

You want to hear something funny the day after having this dream I went home and turned on the television and the program was on regarding snakes....crazy how they are all around me. So I finally looked up snakes and what it meant to see them in the stated way I saw them and the lookup stated feelings of abandoment, and conflict over some episodes with my life. Which is very true with some personal stuff that I am going through right now, that I should have made a decision on a very long time ago and still not able to.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”